Chapter 2

Hey guys here is chapter 2 enjoy! :D

To the right is Gabriele! I know you have been dying to see him :P

Please comment and tell me what you think about this chapter!

Dedicated to Orangecow2 for making my new cover

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This couldn’t be happening… you mean to tell me I had to spend months with this jerk. I would rather sleep with in the classroom then have to deal with his giant no good anger problem.

“I am sorry sir but you’re just going to have to deal with her,” the lady said while typing on the computer a little harder then attended to. I guess it was because she didn’t like the fact that a kid was talking to her like that.

“I am not a kid!” His voice echoed through the building. A few teachers glanced out of their doors, trying to figure out what was going on. Once they realized who it was they glared and shushed him. I couldn’t help but giggle and then remembered that I just spoke my thoughts and he was now giving me a killer stare.

Man those blue eyes… UGH snap out of it! “Well you sure are acting like it! Since when did you have the right to yell at an old lady!?” I snapped. This boy was clearly a spoiled brat when he was little…

“I am not old!” She gasped in shock. Both me and whatever his name was looked at her with raised eyebrows. “Really, I am only 35!” she urged trying to get us to believe it. Both of our appearances remained the same as we continued to look at her. “Oh alright I am 50… but that isn’t old!”

“I can talk to anyone the way I want to!” He got in my face and was towering over me. “Like for example, you are not staying in my apartment…”

I reached up and slapped him across the face. “You don’t tell me what to do, in America if you said that to someone you would probably get your butt handed to you on a silver platter. Oh but you wouldn’t like that because you would much prefer gold because you’re a spoiled jerk!”

He stared down at me in shock and quickly covered it up. A giggle came from the lady and I turned to look at her covering her mouth with her hand. I smiled and then backed up because of how close me and this guy were.

“Fine,” He yelled before stomping off towards the door we came from. Turning to give me one last glare he walked out, slamming the door in the process.

I rolled my eyes and stood there, “Do I really have to stay with him? I mean I think we are going to end up killing each other.”

“I am sorry Miss. Adriana but there is nowhere else for you to stay,” She whispered giving me a sad smile. “Oh thank you for slapping him, Meraviglioso!” She clapped her hands in delight before returning to her computer.

“Umm, what does that mean?” I asked dumbfounded.

She looked up at me over the brim of her glasses, “You do have a lot to learn. It means marvelous or wonderful.”

“Ooh ok thank you!”

“Now go get some rest there are no classes today.” She replied sweetly.

Yay I get to go back to the apartment were my death is waiting for me. I couldn’t let my dad know because he would definitely make me come home if he found out I was staying with a guy. I began to drag myself back to the apartment where I found all of my suitcases on the front porch. I began to bang on the door and I swung open making me hit him instead.  I didn’t care at this point I only wanted to get some sleep. “Why is my stuff outside?”