Report ♔

"Thats enough G, now tell me what are the others doing? My institution telling me something big is going to happen"

Giotto could feel his entire body shivering, but was it fear? Or excitement? He couldn't tell, all he knows is that the headache is slowly becoming unbearable.

"Well, Knuckle is healing the injured, Daemon's doing what Daemons do. Alaude seem to be is chaseing the unfortunate people and sending them stright to Knuckle."

At times like this, thank god they has such a extrema Healer, a dangerous melon skilled in first rate gore. And a blood thirsty policemen-but-not-a-policemen on their sidem

"Alright...so G how many people attacking the mansion? And the groups since Escratta Family does not really have Guardians like normal families."

Currently, only Vongola is own to place the Guardianship system within a familla. Mainly because of the rings, thus why other familla have generals or commanders for their squads.

"They broken through the East Gate defences so as the North Gate, South is damaged badly but able to stand their ground, lastly West is the only Gate left but still damaged

They are in groups of 45-50 at least. Knuckle is at East Gate were the Medics are and Alaude is at the North Gate mopping the floor with Escratta's members.

Daemon disappeared some were but still within the mansion's wall properly at the West Gate."

G took a quick breath as he finish his report. Asari jokingly gave him a thumps up for finishing it without breathing-

"Alright.... The Escratta Family is know for thier wepons, that itself put us at a disadvantage since we don't know much about it.

Asari. Tou'll go support South Gate. Since Alaude is at the North Gate, he won't need any assistance for the time being.

Lampo you'll go and support Knuckle, make sure no enemy approach the Medical unit.

G. You'll take charge of the North and East, I'm counting on you. I'll go cover the West Gate. It's weird that they didn't target there,

If any of you see Daemon or Alaudi. Tell them to Not break anything especially not the guest room again and also Don't destroy more parts of the mansion, I am not doing the paperwork for it, you guys will"

Giotto walk out the Office as soon as he finishes giving order. Leaving his guardians to ready themselves for the upcoming battle.

-this is going to get rough, something is telling me to go to West Gate...with that big open field... This getting more confusing and dangerous-