Chapter 4: A Thousand Times, Yes!!

~TIMESKIP~ (A few months)

~BARRON'S POV~

I woke up staring at my gorgeous girlfriend, she was still sleeping, so I got the chance to stare at her sleeping face until she woke up, and Oum she was beautiful, even in her sleep.
Eventually she woke up, her red eyes staring into mine.

"Morning Rae-Rae~" I said to her, she just smiled and snuggled into my chest.

"Morning Barron, how'd you sleep?" She asked me, I smiled and ran my fingers through her hair.

"Better than ever, considering I was sleeping by you." I told her, a smile still on my face, making her giggle.

"Thank you darling, it means a lot coming from you." She told me, smile still on her face and a red tint on her cheeks.

"I'm glad, now come on, we better start our day." I said, disappointed that we actually had to get up.

"Do we have to? I wanna stay in bed with you..." I laughed at this, although being a very stern person, she really could act childish sometimes.

"Yes Rae-Rae, so come on, let's go and start the day." I told her, she frowned and pouted.

"Oh fine." We both got up then and got dressed, I loved seeing her get all huffy, it just added to her cuteness.

"Babe, I've got a job to do, I'll be back in a few hours, alright?" I told her, she seemed reluctant to let me go, but eventually agreed.

"Alright, I've got some things to do as well, so I'll be going too." Raven told me, after kissing each other goodbye, we went on our separate ways, but I wasn't going out for a job, no, I was going out for something a bit more complex then that...

RAVEN'S POV

I was so happy with Barron, I'd never actually been happier than I was with him.

I left the house after kissing him goodbye, then started making sure everything in the village was going well, and everything was, everything was actually doing very well, which usually meant something was going on...

As I was walking, I heard a lot of people whispering to each other, I usually left gossiping to them and them alone, but I kept hearing my name, so naturally, I got interested.

Eventually, I approached one of the people whispering to one of her friends.

"What's with all the whispering? Is something happening?" I asked curiously but still keeping my calm demeanour.

"Oh! It's nothing Raven, just been hearing some rumours, that's all." She replied, I was confused, but tried to press on.

"What rumours?" I asked, a bit harshly, but calm enough to get the point across.

"Can't tell you." She replied, I was starting to get a bit mad.

"Tell me." I ordered, but she didn't budge, I groaned and walked off, however, still wondering what this secret rumour was.

I continued walking for a while, in case there was an attack or another visitor, which would admittedly be doubtful.

~TIMESKIP~

I went back to the cabin after about an hour or two, Barron wasn't home yet, so I decided to go out and give him a........surprise...........
I went to a shop nearby and bought some Taijitu wine for when he got back, I knew Taijitu wine was his favourite because it was mine too, my first taste of it was when Barron gave me some once after combat class, that was a fun night, Apparently I got on a table and started singing 'Oh Sweet Caroline' so I'm not going to be getting drunk again any time soon.