part 2

"Umaaa" turning she scans the area. She wonders for a second to herself, questioning if someone was out there. There as in the darkest part of the sea. Suddenly she felt a rush of speed, soon followed by a  Tear. She wince and stare at her shoulder.

When she saw some of her flesh gone, and her blood dripping. She became angry. Quickly she transformed into her  full appearance while screaming.

Swimming with speed she attacks the great white shark , leaving nothing behind except for bones

Swimming with speed she attacks the great white shark , leaving nothing behind except for bones.  Now with blood all over her mouth and hands she grab some of the shark bones and swam back to the cave.

Elsewhere, the land of the lost was very live today. Everyone was preparing  for  the race the next day. Well all except one, Harry hook. " You would think that the village would learn by now" he mumbles while watching the the town from below.

" oh come on brother it will be fun, think of it this way. If we win the race ,  we can make our wish to bring father back"

Harry unamused glares at his sister " stop saying that, the magical pearl is a myth. It doesnt exist. " he rants " father ...f...father is dead and he will never come back."

His sister with tears says " your wrong, father is alive. He calls me every night. He didnt die in the sea. His hurt somewhere."

Harry shakes her shoulder " when will you get it, he died and left us with nothing while our people mocks us and call us the children of the unfortunate." His voice became shaky before steadying " our father is already a dead man, to the village and me. He is no father of mine so stop these false hope."

His sister shakes his hand off and with tears says " your just a meany,  I hate you brother" she says before running home.

Harry hurt by this sigh. Gil hearing everything  told him he was a little harsh today. He asks is it because this day was the day hook died. "

Harry pause...thinking of an answer. " how unfortunate that the so call hero was scene running from the war and your father the coward ends up being the towns hero." He said with bitter

Gil gulp, he knew when not to push his friends button. He tried changing the subject , but stop when he noticed harry leaving him behind. Harry told him not to follow him before running home.

( night)

Harry was laying down while his window was open. The moons ray shining on his handsome face. While laying he recall the day the ship came back. And how guston was dragged out of the ship injured. Everyone was cheering for their own. Harry waited to see his dad ship, he waited and waited. When it didnt show up his friend gil came to him. He told him everyone is gone and the barrier  has closed , he should go home.

Harry denied and sat down, he refuse to leave the spot. Gil shook his head before leaving. The next day harry found out guston was awake. Everyone gathered around him to hear what happen. Harry and his sister push through the crowd. Guston said " it was durring the battle with the dragon people when captain hook turned his back on us, I called his name while we were being attack but he didn't listen. After we won, we followed him to retrieve him, but all we found was a wrecked ship. And his pendant."

Everyone was shock by this news. Harry especially, he turned leaving his sister and ran home.

Now back in his room, harry says in his head. I once admire him and wish to be like him, but not anymore. He sat up to look out the window which shows the sea. Suddenly he saw his sister in her night gown walking to the dock. Confused he decideds to follow her.

Out the house he ran with his sword. When he made it he saw his sister about to jump in the sea. He grabs her.  " CJ! What do you think your doing? Are you crazy" he yells.

Cj looks at him and turns back to the sea. " father....he was calling me"

" what nonsense  are you saying. Father is dead"

" n..n..no...I heard him harry. He called for me to save him"

Harry frustrated saw how his sister was shaking and constantly looking back. He wonder how many times she kept doing this. He didnt want his sister to leave him like father did or commit  suicide because of the idea that their so call father was alive. He had to do something. To help her, and he knew exactly what.

Looking down at his sister he Pat's her head " fine, if you say father is alive, than I will go and search for him and bring him back...ok"

CJ looks up at him with  hope."really...father will come back"

Harry shook his head and smile " I promise I will bring him back . If i dont than you can beat me up like old times."

" ok let's shake on it" she says

And so harry and his sister walk back home , unbeknown to him that the necklace around his sister neck glowed.