Confidence

A/N- Enjoy sugar tits! 😸

You just got home from a whole day at work without seeing your girlfriend, Demi's gorgeous smile.

Y/N's POV

"Babe, I'm home!" You shouted, while putting your things down and throwing your keys to a bowl. There was no reply. 'Demi is usually here to greet me with a kiss' You thought to yourself.

"Babe?" You call again. Still nothing.

You brush it off thinking she was probably asleep or something but went upstairs to yours and Demi's bedroom. "Babe?" You ask as you hear sobs from the room. You open the door to reveal a sobbing Demi. You ran to her quickly wrapping her in your arms and moving her to your lap.

"Baby, What's wrong?" You ask her when she hugged you back and started calming down on your chest.

"I-i-can't-d-do-this-anymore-Y/N" She said between sobs.

"Shhhh babe. What can't you take anymore?" You said while rocking.

"Y/N.." She said.

You guys stayed cuddled up till Demi calmed down.

"Now, talk to me baby girl" You said.

"I don't get it." She said, you gave her an confused expression and encouraged her to continue.

"Y/N, I can't take it anymore." She said, tears started falling down her cheeks again. "I can't"

"Can't what sweetie?" Her grip tightened and you did the same.

"I can't take it anymore, I don't understand. Why? How could you love a piece of trash like me?! You could do better Y/N! Don't you get it? I'm ugly and worthless, I don't deserve you" She said, at this point you have tears running down your cheeks you couldn't speak, why would she think this? If anything, you don't deserve her.

"That's what I thought, I'm sorry Y/N. But I can't do this anymore. You deserve better, you deserve the best" With that she peck your lips.

"Demi, don't do this.." You said tightening your grip before she could get out of it.

"Demi, I can't live without you. Why can't you understand that YOU are the BEST" Tears started streaming down your cheeks like it was waterfalls.

There was a uncomfortable silence for a few minutes. You stand up with Demi and pulled her to a full body mirror.

"Can't you see? You're basically a Goddess! Your perfect, not just for me, but generally. Everything about you is... Well.. Amazing and just... perfect. I don't understand why you can't understand it." You told her while you both looked to the mirror.

She couldn't speak and her face had an blank expression.

"Demi, you are beautiful inside and out, and I love you. That's all that matters." You said and leaned in for a long passionate kiss "Those soft plump lips. I could devour it all day, baby girl."

You kissed her again while snaking your hands to her ass "And that ass. Oh girl! Don't even get me started." You said earning a little smile from Demi.

You pick her up and sit on the bed, so she was straddling you. You cupped her breasts and say "This? This is one of my personal favorites. I can make a pillow, I can suck it so I can hear you moan my name." You said a pecked her lips. "Have I ever told you that I love your breasts? They're just perfect like you." You said, earning a giggle from her. You kissed her breasts and lay her down the bed and straddled her.

You made out with her for about 5 minutes with passion. You wanted to reassure her that you love her. "Have I mentioned your brain? I just love how they work you know? I love them as much as I love you. Your personality is the only one I was looking for my whole life, I just got a bonus to have it with a sexy ass body and a beautiful face too match." You said giggling with her.

"The point is, baby girl, that I love you no matter what" You said pecking her lips to reassure her "Words can not express how I love you and how inlove I am with you." You said and saw a tear rolling down her gorgeous face. "Why you crying? I love that pussy too don't worry" You said with a big ass smile making her laugh.

"Never forget how beautiful and important you are to me, your lovatics, family and friends. You deserve the best, baby girl." You said kissing a tear away her cheeks.

"God, I love you. And I'm sorry. I don't know what came in to me. I almost lost everything because I felt like shit, I'm sowwy" She said kissing you, after awhile she pulled back with a huge smile on her face.

"That's that beautiful smile!" You kiss her cheeks and said "Now, do you want me to show you that I love you or are those words enough?" You said smiling at her.

"I think I need a little more?" She said with a smirk.

With that you made love to her all night and showed her that you do care and that you love her to the moon and back.

------
Hope y'all like this shitty chapter! Wait! How can you like something shitty though? Oh well! 😹

Also thinking of working on a threesome chapter? I don't know. Suggest a third person for the threesome. It'll be you, Demi and some other girl. Suggest a name! Any celebrity! Or just a name. I don't really care 😹 Thanks sugar tits 😽😹