1

DISCLAIMER

I DON'T OWN THE CHARACTERS.

Enjoy my sweets.
.

.

.

.

.

.

It all began that night, 10 years ago...

A boy at the age of thirteen stared at the open sea before him.

His bare feet pressed the grains of the wet sand.

The moon was nowhere to be seen, there was just the stars. All glittering like white fireflies pasted on the night sky.

He breathed in the sea breeze, smelling the fresh scent it brought along.

He was an orphan boy.

He would scram around the streets of the nearby town as a living, stealing an apple or two...just enough to get by for the day.

But he couldn't have prayed for a better life.

Because as he was orphaned, he was free.

And there was only one thing he wished to do when he grew older.

It was to travel across the ocean with no one holding him back. He would go wherever the sails of freedom may take him.

With a wide grin on his face, he shouted,

"I LOVE YOU!"

The salt water brushed over his feet.

"I love the sea!" he added, "One day, I'll travel the world with you! I will let you take me...wherever you would lead me."

And then the tides suddenly became wild. The calmness of it was lost.

It might have startled him a little, but he didn't run away.

Brave boy.

Without a warning, a huge wave washed over him, soaking him wet.

"Woah!" he screeched with an amused laugh, brushing his now wet salmon-pink hair away from his eyes.

That was when he saw a glistening white pearl appear just by his feet.

It wasn't there before.

Captivated by its beauty, he picked it up.

A sweet smile crept his lips as he shoved it in his ragged pants' pocket

.

.

.

At present...

A ship was docked at Hargeon port.

Port of the City of Magnolia.

It wasn't just any ship, it was the very ship that was known among pirates. It earned its reputation by having won many battles against its enemies.

They called it...the White Pearl.

That, and also because of a young sailor whom ladies in brothels would sleep with for free, the Captain. But he would always turn down these 'generous offers'.

And right that moment, a man in his early twenties sat atop one of the empty barrels of rum. A fishnet was carelessly sprawled on the deck of the ship. His ship. He reckon one of his crew left it there unattended.

His legs were crossed in a figure of four, dark brown boots covered his feet.

A maroon-colored coat with outlines and buttons of bronze draped over his shoulders, and underneath was a white baggy long-sleeved shirt.