chapter one

Y/N's P.O.V

A few weeks later...

"Y/N! Hurry up! Let's go! I'm hungry!" Miyoung urged.

I grabbed my bag, put on my Vans and scooted off to our favourite nearby ramen store. 

"The usual?" the grey haired ramen lady asked.

Miyoung nodded her head politely as the ramen lady showed us to our seats. Just as I was about to say something, we heard a shout from outside the store. It sounded as though a couple was  fighting outside. We were right, the couple then stormed into the ramen store abruptly. Before the ramen lady could say a word, the girl pushed her away and sashayed towards an empty table. However, the boy bowed apologetically and followed suit. When I turned around to look at the menu, the girl shouted, "Who are you texting? I knew you were cheating on me!"

Without hesitation, I whipped around to observe the chaos. The girl snatched the boy's phone and screeched, "We're over!" Then, she slapped the boy hard in the face and just stalked off, leaving the customers all in shock. Meanwhile, the boy yelped in agony and rubbed his face to ease the pain. I could not help but notice how hot the boy was. He was manly and yet cute. He had milky, smooth skin and his raven hair like thin filaments of ebony. As soon as I saw his face, I felt something strange. A feeling that I've never felt before. 

"Hello? Earth to Y/N?" Miyoung said, trying to get my attention. However, it did not work, my eyes were still glued onto the boy. Just then, the boy's eyes darted towards mine as we made eye contact. I felt a strange tingling feeling in my bones, he looked so familiar. Immediately, he looked away awkwardly, breaking eye contact.

"What was that?" I asked Miyoung in confusion.

"That? Have you never been in love before? Miyoung asked. 

But I knew it was something more than just love.