A Trip To McDonalds

"Johnny get out of the car and stop taking selfies like a madman!". "Ugh, mom, I'm coming". I stepped out of the car and walked after her and my little brother to the main entrance. We stepped inside and she asked me what I would like to order. "A Quarter Pounder, please", I said with a sarcastic British accent. "Go find a place to sit while I stand in line to order", she said.

There was alot of people in there so I had to search alot for a place to sit. Then I finally found one and it was right where all the people queued so everyone could stand there and look in your food, but it was okay. I sat down and took out my phone. I chatted with some friends while I wait for my mom to come back with what I ordered.

Suddenly I saw this chick standing in the line. She was smokin' hot. She had long hair, nice butt and perfect side boobs. I kept looking at her, to every move she did. My mouth was just wide open while I stare to her. I even touched my wiener while looking at her butt. Then suddenly it happened. The chick turned around and it was a great moment to see her face. But then I saw she had a beard. That's strange.. And a mustache! And then, when she was completely turned around I could see her full face. It wasn't a chick, it was a man! A real man! Not a transsexual. I immediately took my hand off my wiener. It was so shocking to see the chick that was so hot from behind was a man. Suddenly the man called a name. Someone next to my table respond. It was a pretty fat woman that respond. I couldn't even tell how many chins she had, because she had many. That fat was she! Oops, why am I judging other people? I should judge myself first for looking at a man and think it was chick! Ugh, I guess I should ask my mom to go buy me some new pair of glasses because this one is getting old and also made me see stuff that are so wrong for me at this stage of my puberty.

Finally my mom came with the food and the fat woman sitting next to our table started moaning just looking at our food. And suddenly my little brother spoke. "Stop doing that, you fat fuck!". Me and my mom both had our eyes wide open and the woman stopped moaning. "I'm so sorry miss, but its just that you annoyed us with all that moaning", my mom said. "No, that's okay. Seeing all this food makes me horny", the fat woman said. And she suddenly looked at me. I was so scared that I gave her my whole Quarter Pounder. My mom looked at me and said: "You are such a good boy!". "And me mommy?", my little brother asked. "Of course you are too, sweetheart!". We all laughed and ate out food (without giving anything else to the 'pretty' fat woman) and.. Done! Ciao.