Surprise

Surprise

We've spent our days on this tropical island. We were the only ones there and it shocked me to see how grand and private it was. The first day we spent in the glass mansion that is perched near the waterfalls, is the day Jake suddenly took me on the sand by the shore. Ethan watched so amusingly as he stops Jake only when I came so much that I couldn't feel my legs anymore.

The next day, I couldn't stop wincing when I sat anywhere. My abdomen was sore as well as my vagina. I can't even pee without tearing up and I think I have enough of this. I know my body can't deny what they wanted but they forget that I was human.

I pull Ethan's boxers up my legs as I flush the toilet. They've given me their clothes and nothing else. I felt used and even though they do care, and they spoil me to no end. I was tired. Ethan would never let me cook by myself and he often pulls me to his lap to eat rather than sitting on my own. Jake was worst, if he has his own way then I'd be tied to the bed while he would bring me food and would only let me go if I needed to use the bathroom.

I pout as I tucked my hair behind my ear. Jake was on the bed with a lustful glint in his eye and I deflated. I look away from him and sit on one of the couches in the bedroom. There was natural light streaming in through the wall of glass that overlooked the green foliage of the jungle. I could hear the hum of the waterfalls falling just near the house. No matter how much soundproofing it was hard to escape the loud crashing of water but honestly the sound was relaxing.

I look at the window and see the river below. It was a good 100-meter drop. I wondered that is anchoring this whole house to this rock orifice. I hear Jake growl on the bed. He curls his finger motioning for me to come to him

Then before I can control it, I was crying. I sniffed and sobbed while I wipe my tears away. immediately I felt his arms around my waist and he lift me till my feet left the floor. instinctively I wrap my legs around him.

"what's wrong kitten?" he asks, his breath hitting my nose and it smelled amazing. I feel the pads of his fingers wiping the tears dropping from my cheeks.

I look pleadingly at him while I put my hand on his shoulders. "Jake, everything hurts. Can we stop for a while?"

He pursed his lips and nods "I'm sorry kitten that I was rough. My wolf and I can barely control ourselves when it comes to you especially when"—he sniffs me—"You're carrying Ethan's baby instead of mine"

I gasp "I'm pregnant?"

He nods with a smile on his face. He peppers kisses down my neck. "My wolf is both happy and sad you're carrying his child first, but I'll have my turn soon. This is also one of the reasons why we had to have the house renovated."

I blush as the heat rises to my face. His lips sucking and nibbling at my skin and I knew he was leaving so many love bites on me. my hands instinctively run through his hair. "Jake" I gasp when he sucks and pulls at my skin between his teeth.

"what?" he asks, breathless.

"Is this why Ethan is letting you have me throughout our stay here?" I whisper. He leans back and stares deeply in to my eyes.

"Yes, he feels sorry for me but still he is happy, and I am too." He kisses my lips softly which was very unlike him. He pulls us to the bed and I felt my sore muscle contract while I winced. He looks sad and apologetic as our eyes met. "I'm sorry kitten, I swear I'll be gentle" he carefully massages my pelvis while he peppered kissed on my exposed collar.

I hear the door open and close. I turn, and it was Ethan with a soft smile on his face. He walks to us in his gray shirt and denim jeans that hugged his ass so perfectly. "How are my mates?" he pulls Jake's hair and kisses him making me watch them make out. I feel my core going wet again. He smiles and breaks the kiss and giving him three more pecks before he turns to me. he smiles so longingly and happy that I can't help but reach for him. he kisses me too, but it was slow and languid. Sweet and romantic. Ethan has always been a romantic. "How is the mother of my child?"