Big Time Hangout Part 17

I don't even grab clothes. Just my purse with my ID and run downstairs. James is trying to convince me the whole time to tell him what happened. I'm a basket case at this point and convince him I will tell him all about it face to face. After a few minutes I ask him to tell me about what all has happened since they left and he starts talking. I manage to keep him talking and off of what is going on with me. I round the corner into the kitchen and mom is finishing up breakfast. 
She looks up and see's that I'm a mess, "What is wrong?"
I don't even answer her, "Mom can you take me to the airport?"
She rushes over to me, "(yn) what happened? Are you okay?"
I look at her and not meaning to but I shout, "Mom can you take me or not?"
She turns to the food, "Well I guess I can but where are you going? When are you coming back?"
I roll my eyes at her, "Mom do we have to play twenty questions right now?"
She folds her arms, "Well your not going anywhere young lady until you tell me where your going and when you will be back."
I take the phone away from my ear and shout, "If you must know Logan just tried to break up with me over the phone and I have to go out there and talk to him. Now can we please go?" I put the phone back up to my ear to hear James, "You and Logan are dating? Since when? What is going on?"
Again I have to try to distract James while rushing my mom out the door.
Mom drops me off at the airport and kisses me on the cheek, "You call me the minute you get there and tell me what's going on. Do you hear me?" she asks.
I kiss her back and jump out of the car. Once on the plane I tell James, "I'm headed your way. They are telling us to turn the phones off so I will see you soon." and hang up without another word.
I have a few hours to figure out what and how I'm going to tell James about all of this. I want to tell him the truth but I'm terrified. I just don't know what I should do.
I have never been scared of flying before but this flight is the most terrifying of my life. The minute the wheels touched the pavement my heart starts racing. With every step I take getting off the plane my heart starts to beat louder and faster. Its almost the only thing I can hear. 
I find the limo driver and once inside he tells me, "Mr. James said we would meet him some place quiet." and he starts to drive. 
We pull up to an old abandoned warehouse and I'm looking out the window. I chuckle slightly, "Its almost like a scene in a movie where someone is going to get killed." I say. 
He laughs, "Mr. James should be here shortly."
I pick up the phone and call my mom while I'm waiting, "Mom, I will be back either tonight or tomorrow. I'm really not sure. There are some things I have to handle here before I can come back but I will be there for Katie while you guys go to work next week."
Mom assures me it will all be okay and that she loves me no matter what and we end the conversation. Almost on cue James pulls up.
The minute I see him the tears start gushing out of my eyes. I jump out of the limo not waiting on the driver to open the door and run to him burying my head in his chest. He is stroking my hair, "Shh sweetie. Its all okay. I have you now. Your safe."
I want to believe him so bad but I just don't know how he is going to react to this. The drivers are standing there next to us and I turn to James, "Can we talk in private?" I ask.
He takes my hand and puts his other arm around my shoulder pulling me to him and we walk to the end of a pier looking out over the ocean. He sits down and motions for me to sit next to him. The waterworks from my eyes have yet to slow down. I'm starting to hyperventilate and he turns to me, "Shh. You have to calm down. You aren't going to do anyone any good in a hospital."
I know he is right but I just can't seem to calm down.
He gently picks me up, putting me on his lap and puts my head on his shoulder, stroking my hair, "We have all the time in the world. You tell me when your ready."