~2~

Hii all sorry for the late update caught up in some work..thank u so much for ur comments and votes expecting more in often to get speed updates.. yes I had updated ithe earlier in TU but decided to finish it here if possible.. so straight to the update

Both abhi and pragya were going through their files in ekta's cabin. Abhi felt a pair of eyes pouring at him, when he checked who it is he found non. So he continued with his character study.

While here pragya was secretly admiring abhi while looking at her file. She cant even believe abhishek mehra, the heartthrob of telly industry is sitting beside for their new joint venture. As an ordinary indian girl, abhi was her first official crush from the days of kahiin to hoga. His Casanova character as Rishi garewal was enough to give her goosebumps. Having learnt acting from this versatile one pragya always considered abhi as her lucky charm ,her mentor and her big big crush. Now seeing him sitting near her not more than a step away her heart is pumping rapidly that she feared abhi will hear it. She has been admiring abhi as he was an all rounder, an actor, a perfect host, a producer, a friend and a constant supporter for whom he loves. Pragya wished this new beginning must be a life long one.

After reading their files, abhi asked ekta " boss being a rockstar is not new for me but the long hair is somewhat doubtful". Pragya without realizing " why you were handsome and ethereal when you did kahin to hoga and kayamath in long hair why cant this?". Abhi looked shockingly at pragya " ohho princess suhani has time to see the roadside romeo milind Mishra quite interesting". Pragya blushed in embarrassment.

Before abhi could tease her ekta " come on you both are counting on your old roles think about the new ones guys. Yes abhi I think the rockstars are always cool so the long hair thing will prove it and as pragz said u will be looking handsome too". Abhi nodded his head in attitude " I am always handsome and that I know". Pragya snorted and said " ya ya ". Ekat " so to give a familiar touch the character names are your real names I think you both are comfortable". Both abhi and pragya nodded., ekta " I have kept a party this Sunday to give official announcement of our serial so do come to the party both rockstar and professor" abhi ad pragya said at the same time " that we will do".

, ekta " I have kept a party this Sunday to give official announcement of our serial so do come to the party both rockstar and professor" abhi ad pragya said at the same time " that we will do"

Then they both came out of her cabin and stood infront of the gate. Pragya was trying to call someone looks like the person is busy. She being frustrated kicked the stone infront of her. By the force she hit it, the stone flew and hit abhi's leg. Abhi winced in pain, pragya ran towards him continuously saying " I am so so sorry abhi I was just irritated I didn't mean to hurt you I am sorry". Abhi immediately pressed her nose and said " come on sudha ji I know you had a multiple personality disorder but u don't have to prove me. I know u just hit it unknowingly don't worry. Now dont be so sorry for this". Pragya sighed " abhi please don't always mention my previous roles. I have a name too call me by name" abhi " come on jhanvi dobriyal when u have a beautiful hot girl beside you u cant expect me to be in my senses". Pragya blushed " stop flirting rishi garewal then dont know what will I do". Abhi showed like he is scared. Pragya laughed at this.