Charm I

He was an abandoned boy.

Abandoned by his family in a nearby orphanage as baby, his loud wails echoing at night. His chubby hands went up to his tear streaked face, the overflowing tears never seem to end.

He was a lonely boy.

Grown a few years, he was unfortunately taken in by the Mother Nun of the church orphanage. He never interacted with the other little kids, he would just stay at the garden's stoned bench and stare at the other kids who were running around and having fun with their friends.

He was an unloved boy.

There was monthly visit of parents who chose to adopt little gifts of God that were sadly forgotten. They would walked inside the old building, looked and greeted the young children before choosing the child they want to start a family with.

Sadly, no one ever picked him.

He was now a young child, older than most kids but still a fresh face. He never smiled, never laughed, never spoke more than three words as the nuns of the chruch tried to break his caged form.

He was a broken boy who was never tainted to be destroyed. He was an unloved boy who never receive the love he truly desired but had enough of the fake love he was given.

He was an abadoned boy who will never had the chance to feel safe, to feel reassured and to feel like he really belong in this world. He was that boy you wanted to put your heart into to make him feel happy but would only devoid your feelings like darkness absorbing light.

It was a misfortunate void of fate.

Few more years, he was a year away from being a teen. At age twelve, he heard from his window there was a new boy being sent to the orphanage.

He didn't bother going down stairs to the main lobby to see the new boy who was sent here. He neither felt intrigued, nor grown attached to anyone since sooner or later.

They will just end up leaving.

He bended his knees til it touched his chest, wrapping his skinny arms around those folded knees as he looked out of the window. He had a blank expression but his eyes were the ones that held so much meaning, so much emotions trapped inside his little body.

He heard a knock some time later, he didn't bother speaking as the sister in charge of the second floor greeted him politely. She had a small smile on her face and he furrowed his eyebrows when he noticed a blonde person behind her.

She blinked as she noticed where the young child had his eyes locked into as she shuffled to present the blonde boy. He was probably near his age, he was shorter than him and he had messy blonde hair, bright blue eyes and a few bandages on his body.

He probably received a love so harsh that it tried to kill him.

The dark haired boy only blinked, never shifted his position as he eyed the young boy before looking back to the large window. He will probably leave anyway with the sister.

He heard the sister speaking, introducing him and the blonde boy to each other before leaving the two kids. He slowly turned his head to see that the blonde boy was still there, standing awkwardly as he rubbed his forearms.

The dark haired boy swung his legs against the large rectangular couch that he had sat on for so long as he eyed the blonde boy again.

Why was he still here?

What was he waiting for?

The dark haired boy narrowed his eyes at him briefly, crossing his arms as he eyed him. The blonde boy was still awkwardly standing by the door frame.