Chapter fifteen

Serena:

I woke up in a bad condition. I feel sick, tired and my body hurts. I don't know what is going on but Adrian called the pack doctor to check on me.

"Maybe is from you shifting yesterday. You need to shift more often." Adrian said with a worried look.

"No..I don't think so. I think I have fever."

A knock on the door interrupted our conversation.

"Come in!" Adrian shouted and held my hand.

The doctor came in and approached the bed.

"What have we got here?" The doctor asked.

"I feel sick, my whole body hurts, I'm exhausted and I think that...how can I say it...my body burns!" I explained. The doctor looked at me for a while and I can assume that she was thinking.

"What is it doc?" Adrian asked.

"Have you guys complete the mating process?" The doctor asked. I blushed at her question and looked at Adrian to help me.

"Not yet..." He finally asked." Is she in heat?" He asked.

"Unfortunately, I think that this is the explanation..If you don't complete the mating process soon, it might get worse and I can't do anything to help you with the pain." She said.

Suddenly I felt a sharp pain in my stomach and made me scream. After a few minutes another pain hit me and I started crying.

"Doc what can I do to help her?!" Adrian said and I could see the panic on his face.

"Um...you know...have love." She said." I will leave you two alone..." She walked towards the door and got out closing the door behind her. Adrian locked it and came back to me.

"So...what do we do?" He asked me.

"Adrian I want you."

"Are you sure? I don't want to force you do something that you will regret in the future...."

"No. This is the right time. I want you!"

"Ok.."

He pressed his lips on mine. He kissed me harder. He lowered himself and put his hands around my waist and he started kissing my neck. He licked the soft part of my neck and he pressed his teeth in my skin. I screamed slightly and cried out in pain. He continued biting me and when he stopped, he kissed gently the wound. I let a small moan escape from my mouth and he moved his lips back on mine and then to his mark again. He took my shirt and my bra off me. He started at my body for a while and then he kissed my chest and he slowly lowered his kisses to my stomach. We quickly stripped down and continued kissing each other. I wanted to be his and to make him mine. No one is going to separate us...

(Author: Sorry but I don't write sex scenes.)

*******

Adrian:

I was looking at her while she was sleeping. She had a little smirk in her lips. I played with her hair and stroke her cheek. She put her head on my chest and I placed my other hand around her waist. She woke up.

"I know you are awake darling." I said softly.

"I don't care. I like cuddling."

I kissed her head and she looked at me.

"Did you regret it?" She asked me.

"Of course not! It was the most amazing night I have ever had." She smiled at me.

"So do I." She stated making me laugh.

"What time is it?" She asked.

"10:17"

"What?! I need to go. Ashley and Sarah are waiting for me!"

"Where are you going?"

"We will go for a run to see me around."

"Ok. I will join you when I finish my duties."

"Bye." She said and kissed me.

"Bye."

******

Serena:

I went downstairs and saw that the girls were wainting for me in the living room.

"You finally decided to show up." Ashley told me.

"Wait a minute...you smell like...Adian!" Sarah stated and I blushed at her words. She knows...

"And he marked you!" Ashley added.

"Amazing!" They screamed.

"Shut up! I don't want all the pack to know that Adrian and I complete the mating process!"

"Ok then. We will talk about it in our run." Sarah said and she walked outside the building. We followed her and after a while, we arrived at the center of the forest.

"Let's do this." I saw Sarah and Ashley getting undressed and shifting. I was looking at them with awe. Sarah's wolf was grey with white eyes. Ashley's wolf was black with green eyes.

Don't look at them! I want to run! Lana complained to me.

Ok! Don't shout. I conforted her. I took a step back and shifted. I saw my white paws and I knew that the girls were staring at me.

You are a white wolf! Ashley mind-linked me.

Yes.

But white wolves are extinct! Sarah added.

I'm one of them.

Alright. But don't run fast because we are slower than you. Ashley said.

How do you know that? We haven't go for a run before? I asked.

You are a white wolf Serena! White wolves are stronger and faster than an average wolf. Sarah said.

Yeah. You are right, sorry. I responded.

We started running through the trees and it was obvious that only when I was jogging the girls would be beside me. They guided me around the forest, we crossed a river and we finally stopped for a break. We laid down and mind-linked for all the amazing things we saw today. When we had relax we got up and ran to the pack's house direction. While we were jogging I noticed that someone was following us. I tried to believe that everything was just in my head but then I smelt a familiar scent.

I know that wolf! Lana shouted in my head.

Me too...

Ashley and Sarah hasn't notice his presence yet. But his look..his scent...the only thing I surely know is that I'm dead...