First Things First

I got up this morning to the sound of birds singing gently in the garden. It was a sunny day, so I decided to call my best friend Jade and ask her if she wanted to come to my house to hang out. Just then, my phone went off and it was Jade calling me. I picked up and cheerfully said "Hi Jade, what's up?" Jade replied in a a cheerful tone too and said "Hiya Amanda, do you want to come camping with me down in the woods tonight?" Just then, I realised we didn't have a tent, so I said "OK sure! But where are we gonna get a tent from?"
"We have one and it's big enough for both of us" she said.
"OK, what time should we set off?"
"I think we should set of around five or half five to set up as the woods isn't a long drive. I'll drive, now I have a driving licence."
"OK sounds good! I can't believe that we are both 18 now, scary how time flies right?"
"Yep, scary. Anyway, I need to get ready for the day so meet me at my house at around five OK?"
"OK see ya Jade!"
"Bye!"
I ended the call and said to myself "Right, first things first. I need to get ready for today." I looked at my new pink clock and it read 10:30am. "Time to get ready." I sighed; normally I sleep till 11am but oh well!