Sweetpea. Request.😎

xXcyclonebashxX sorry it took so long.
It was date night for Madi and her boyfriend Sweetpea. Every Friday night they would either go to Pop's or the Wyrm and talk about everything and anything. What neither Madi or Sweetpea realised was that the Bulldogs were celebrating a win in Pop's. Unfortunately it was Madi's turn to choose where they went and she chose Pop's. Normally something like this wouldn't be too bad and the couple would just block out the noise but recently two Bulldogs had developed feelings for Madi.
The one and only Reggie Mantle.

And the all American boy next door Archie Andrews

Sweetpea was running late so Madi had decided to look at her phone while she waited

Sweetpea was running late so Madi had decided to look at her phone while she waited. It wasn't long before she heard the hoots and shouts of the Bulldogs taking over Pop's. Reggie Mantle was at the front being patted on the back as the team headed for the booths at the back.
Madi flicked through her phone when suddenly a voice broke her out of her thoughts.
"H-hey, Madi."Madi looked up to see a bright red Archie Andrews.
"Hey, Archie."Madi set her phone down to talk to the redheaded boy."What's up?"
"We won the final game of the season."Archie smiled.
"Wow-"Started Madi.
"All thanks to yours truly."Reggie Mantle strode up to where Archie was talking to Madi."Anyway, Madi, I was wondering how would you like to ever ya know. Go on a date with me?"
Reggie winked.
"Oh god. I think I just threw up in my mouth a little."Sweetpea walked up to the booth Madi, Archie and Reggie were at.
He slid into the side opposite Madi."Hey, babe."
"Babe?"Archie questioned.
"Yeah."Sweetpea turned to the bulldog."I'm dating this girl. Do you have a problem with that? What about you, Mantle?"
Both boys shook their heads and Sweetpea smiled satisfied.
"Then I guess it's settled."The serpent decided."You boys can go back to your team now."
Archie and Reggie reluctantly walked back to their team.
"Anyway where were we, Madi."Sweetpea smiled at his girlfriend.
"You're cute when you're jealous."Madi smiled.

"Madi smiled