A new school

As Alex walks down the hall she hears screaming and yelling, she pauses outside the door and checks her room number. It reads 183. She looks at the number on the screaming people room. It reads 184. She smiles and sighs and walks up one more door and cracks it open, only to find one bed and a large room. She rolls her eyes and walks in, kicking the door shut behind her. She muttered aloud.

A- of course, being the niece of Ozpin would get me the coolest Room EVER

Alex ended up yelling the last part. She laughed and flopped down on the expensive couch and ran her fingers gently over the 15 large blankets that were the softest things she had ever touched. There was a knock at her door so she pulled out what seemed the the handle of a sword and cracked the door open and peeked out to see a boy. She hid the handle behind her back and cracked the door open a tiny bit more. The boy smiled, but it was a forced smile.

???- Hello. welcome to Beacon academy, may I show you around?

She shut the door for a moment and tucked her weapon in her belt and changed into a new outfit ( the one shown above ) the slid into it and opened the door to find him still standing there. She walked into the hall shutting and locking the door behind her.

A- Actually, I grew up here Beacon so I don't ont think there is anything new you can show me as I was also here for any additional building projects and building remodels.

He chuckled and grabbed her band and shook it.

K- Kyle Madis-

She turned up her inner body temperature to boiling point, and he dropped her band hissing in pain. She reset her body temp, and glared at him.

A- Don't Touch Me

He chuckled at poked at the burned flesh, causing it to weave itself back together again.

K- fire magic, nice
She Laughs so hard she cried, and she calmed down she looked at him.

A- You have absolutely no clue who I am or what i am do. Do You?
He shook his head and muttered.

K- she cant be any better than phyra

Alex smirked .

A-Actually pyhra if Terrified of my abilities and myself. She almost lost her life along with the fight she lost to me-

He stared at Alex in disbelief, so Alex continued.

A-I am the daughter of the two greatest pureblooded ALL magic, ALL semblance, All ability succubas. So ? -