The boy

K- oh... OH your Ozpins.... umm
A- his niece

She shifts and leans her weight on her right leg, and crosses her arms over her chest. He scratches the back of his neck as his face slowly turns red. She walks past him as her eyes start to faintly glow golden. He jogs after her, and walks beside her silently. She stops and looks at him.

A- is there something you want
K- ah yah I just wanted to apologize and start again, cuz I feel we started off on the wrong foot yah know, and Im not really the best with people and I have issues ma-

Alex puts her hand over his mouth

A- shut the actual fuck up and stop word vomiting. If you stop talking, and chill out we can hang for a bit and try, key word here being Try, to get along. Ok?

Kyle nods and Alex slowly pulls her hand away and wipes it on her pants with a slight grimace on her face causing Kyle to chuckle. She glares at him slightly, and he smiles a little and stops. She rolls her eyes and walks ahead, him following behind. She walks outside, behind beacon and and sits with her legs bent and to the side, seeing she is in a skirt. As Kyle rounds the corner he sits about a foot away from her Alex actually looks at him. She notices the way his light brown hair compliments his dark blue eyes that are almost black. She mentally shakes her head and gazes up at the sky. She glances at him from the corner of her eyes taking in his outfit ( the picture above is his outfit and what he looks like) she sighs and closes her eyes and hums quietly and gently to herself, and looks at him surprised as he hums along with her. She watches as he sways slight from side to side with his eyes closed as he hums. She smiles and continues humming as she returns to closing her eyes.