Thirty two - That lovely trip

Hello, I hope all of you are okay :) First I want to say a huge thank you, I was first on the ranking formula one, when I started this story in august last year I didn't thought about it, thank you for your votes, your lovely comments and your support ! I hope you will like this chapter <3

'Yes mum, I'll call you later, my suitcase is not done and I have to go in less than one hour !' I said to my mum.

'Yeah, I miss you too. Can't wait to see you in few weeks. See you soon, and don't worry I will call you when I will be in Australia' I said finally. My mum called when I prepared my suitcase, all f my clothes are on my bed, shampoo too, daily cream, tooth brush, hair conditionner... Okay I think I have probably forgot one thing but that's not important, at least I hope.

I look at my phone and I saw two text one from Camille and one from Dan, the first on said 'Hello beauty, I hope everything's ok ! I wish you good luck for Australia and parents meeting, you know that kind of anxious stuff ! I hope I can see you soon, I miss you... A lot !' I smiled and decided to reply later, the second from Dan said 'Everything's ok, I will be here in 30 minutes ! Can wait to be in Perth with you love, see you soon' when I read 30 minutes I panicked ! I opened my suitcase and put all my clothes in it, and everything on my bed literally. When I saw that pillow on my suitcase I laughed and removed it. I think I am done, everything's packed, my lovely boyfriend and I for the season break in Australia.

I needed holidays, but this kind of holidays will not be restful at all. We have three weeks off, during 10 days, I will be in Australia with Dan. Then one day in Milton Keynes and four days in Swindon to see my family with Dan and finally Two days in Milton Keynes and two days in Paris just Camille and I for the week end, but it's a surprise and I hope she will be happy. I miss my friend, I mean my girly friend ! Because if here I have Max as a best friend or like a little brother it's not really like my bestie. I miss our shopping afternoons in Paris, our two or three beers in the summer in Paris and our nights in front of a romantic movie. I love my life here, I love my incredible job, that racing life and my wonderfull man, but a part of me will be in Paris forever.

I took a deep breath and look one more time what I packed, I think everything's ok and suddenly someone knock at the door, it's probably Dan. I ran my hand in my hair and opened the door, surprisingly that was my favorite Dutch in front of me : 'Hello pumpkin, I know you're about to leave but I would like to see you before' he said with his large and communicative smile.

I took a step back and Max come in : 'Yeah, happy to see you too Max ! You know that I will miss you ? You and your fucking annoying habits !'

Max shrugged and smiled again : 'Would you like to drink something ? Daniel will be here in few minutes in think' I said to Max.

'No thank you, I was only here to let you know something important. I am not with my girlfriend anymore first, but I am fine don't worry about it' I said with no expression on his face, Max is probably sad, but he didn't express it. I am felling extremely bad, because he said that right now and I am about to leave... I frowned and hugged him before I whispered 'I am here Max, you can talk to me, anytime you know that ?'

Max nodded and said right after 'Yeah, I know and thank you. You're the best you know. But actually, I planed the last week in Monaco, with her. And she will not be there. That's why I have an awesome idea, you, your stupid aussie boyfriend and I and my friends in Monaco. Enjoying the last week, the sun and the summer. Are you in ?'

I bit my lower lip, I have to be here for Max. But I have to be in Paris too, I didn't see Camille since ages and I can't cancel my two days with her... Max saw my confusing expression and asked 'What's wrong ? Dan is ok, he said you just have to ask to Rachel'.

'Oh no no Max, that's not the point. But you know, my friend Camille from Paris. I planned a surprise, I planned to be in Paris during the last summer week and I can't let you down, but I can't let her down neither...' I replied and looked down.

'And ? That's not really a problem. She could come ? Please consider my proposition, and asked her.. And I have to go, say hello to Dan from me and texted me your answer. See you pumpkin !' Max said and go away, shit.

Daniel will be glad to spend this last week in Monaco, hanging out with friends, but I planned that trip to Paris... I took my phone and reply to my best friend 'can't wait to see you, are you available in two weeks ? Monaco trip ? See and sun ? Hope you could be available. I miss you too'
Okay the last week with Camille and Dan, why not finally ? I jumped in my bed and closed my eyes... I am a little anxious, okay I'll have to admit it, I am terrifying. My ex boyfriend's parents were two lovely person, his mum was kind and sweet and his father too. Our first meeting was few years ago and I was just a teenager, like we were together since a long time I didn't apprehend, probably because I was so young, but now it's different. 

If Dan's parents won't appreciate me, I they find me annoying or if they will not like me for any reason... I have already meet Michele, Dan's sister and we got along well immediately, she's that dream step sister. I know that Jemma and Dan's parents are still in contact, but they don't know everything. Dan explained me that he didn't tell the truth to his parents, he only said that the broke up because love wasn't here anymore, and his career was a good explanation. If they prefer Jemma and don't accept their son's new relationship ? 

I took a deep breath when I heard the door, this time it's probably Dan. I stood up and saw him in front of me with a horrible flower shirt and I can't stop to laugh. 

'What ? What's so funny ?' Dan asked and showed up his gorgeous smile. 

'Your shirt babe, what's this eyesore thing ?' I asked him between two burst of laughter. 

Dan ran his hand in his messy curly hair and replied 'That's the Aussie style honey, holidays, sun and flower shirt !' I laughed one more time and whispered 'But you're still the most beautiful man on earth'. 

Daniel placed his two hands on each part of my waist and carried me before shouted 'You and I in Australia babe, you and I in Perth. I am so happy !' I wrapped my legs around him and his hands moved to my butt, slowly he started to kiss my neck and let a little trace on it, Daniel moved to my bed and came above me. 'You can't imagine how excited I am, you can't imagine how impatient I am. Rachel, it's really important to me.' 

Daniel didn't let me any time to reply, he caught my mouth and kiss me, one, two and three times. That kiss which made goosebumps appeared on all my body. Then he moved to my neck and slowly to my breast above my t-shirt, his hands draw slow circle on my skin and I was able to feel his breath on it. I moaned when he removed my t-shirt and my bra, I gently draw a wick of his curly hair and tried to remove the buttons of his shirt... Suddenly I didn't think about his parents, didn't think about our flight and  didn't think about if I forgot something, I thought about that men shirt less above me... 

I placed my hand in his muscular torso and felt his warm and sweaty skin, his eyes sank in mine were sparkling and I can felt something cramped in his short. I slowly removed it, my fingers brushing each part of his sexy tattooed leg and whispered 'If you don't want to miss our flight babe...' 

Daniel reacted at my words and bit my neck one more time, his breath was faster and I was able to read his excitation on his look. I put my finger in his back when his pace was harder, mine was arching at each of his move, all of our clothes off, his naked body against mine and our breath as loud as each other. I had never felt that, pleasure, love, intensity... I tried to hold my moaning, but I couldn't. Our excitation were at his peak and Daniel slowly caress my body next to him after this intense moment. He slid his thumbs on my lips and his other hand stayed on my hips when he whispered 'Babe, we have to go. You don't want to miss our flight right ?' I rolled my eyes and looked after my clothes which are everywhere when he added 'It's totally your fault, you don't have to be so damn sexy and irresistible. I am just a man, you drive me crazy Rachel Hartman'