A Cutly Sad Day

Ayano's P.O.V.

I rember when death was a daily thing for me. How it use to be just a thing that happened, that needed to happen if I wanted my happily ever after. Now, it was well sad. I guess being normal really isn't as fun as I thought it would be. 

I sighed and a foot kicked me "What's up?" Nemesis -Chan came over today. She knew I would be in a bad mood, or rather a sad mood. I returned her kick and sadly whispered "Its just sad you know?" She nodded and then sat up straight "We should have a fun day where we just have fun all day." I bitterly laughed and said "It feels wrong to have a fun day when everyone is dead."

She pretended to pout and said "So I'm dead?" I gave her a small smile and said "No of course not." She stopped pouting and got up and started putting on her shoes. When she was done she looked at me and said "Well come on now we don't have all day."

I laughed and started putting on my shoes. You could tell she was trying, and that she was trying hard to make me smile. And I couldn't ignore it even if I was sad about all the death going around. Because the truth is I don't know how long I'll have with her. It's such a sad thought but you cant blame me for thinking it.

Then again even here she admits that she use to help attack people. Apparently we only became friends because one of her targets was my mother. Almost everything is the same over here except I didn't go all yandere for senpai.

pulling myself out of my thoughts Nemesis -Chan hugged me. I hugged her as well and felt like I was going to fall apart. I pulled away and almost whispered "I thought today was supposed to be a fun day?" She chuckled "Well then lets get to the fun part!"

I don't know what I expected but certainly didn't think she was going to bring me to a cat café. I have a dark secret I'm usually really straight faced but I've just always wanted a cat. I don't know it makes me feel better that I don't have to be all smiley.

Also I could really use some coffee right about now, and maybe some desserts. Of course Nemesis -Chan being there playing with all the cats helped. And the best part was she brought books so we could simply hang out read, eat, and have fun together.

Of course even I know there was more in stored. We went to a small arcade after words like you do. And she was surprisingly good at the racing games, and of course the shooting games. While I was good at the timing and strength games, especially at DDR (dance dance revolution).

After that we walked home. It seemed like it was to short. But we did leave at noon so there wasn't that much time in the day. The sun was already going down making the clouds orange with a hint of pink.

"So did today live up to  its name?" She turned around and started walking backwards to see me. I nodded "It was everything and more. I wish we would've had more time." She nodded agreeing with me.

We stopped at a flower cart. She bought 11 roses and she shook her dead stopping me from asking her what we doing. Then we started to walk to the school, and I realized what she was doing. So I stayed quiet and just followed her.

When we finally got to the cherry blossom tree she set down the flowers. "For all the boys who died this month these flowers are for you. I don't know for sure the reason why you all died around the same time, but you all will be missed. We will see you again one day until then we will remember you. Goodbye old friends." And we just sat there in silence.

After a few minutes we turned around and started to walk home. What a cutely sad day.