128 | BUCKY BARNES

When you had seen Bucky—The Winter Soldier—for the first time

When you had seen Bucky—The Winter Soldier—for the first time... it was not what you had expected. There was no look of recognition in his eyes when he looked at you. There was only the same, sinister stare he wore. He looked right through you, like he would a stranger. It was as if you were a ghost. It was as if you had never met.

---

y'all i'm so dead rn

i came back from my qualifying expedition yesterday and the first day, tuesday, wasn't that hard in relation to the hiking. it was a straight path that wasn't really confusing and was more just a case of keeping a look out for points on the map.

the second day, yesterday... was a handful. we had to do a lot of uphill trekking, and there came to a point where we had to walk through a huge swamp and then some really uneven and risky hills and then uphill for a while and downhill and flat ground for the rest.

my toe had really begun to hurt and we still had like 4 hours of walking but i didn't want to stop and check it to waste time.

i also got stuck inside the swamp- both of my legs were like halfway stuck in there, my friend had to drive my leg out.

also, i had an asthma attack – which lasted like 30 seconds but everyone in my group was so worried bc it came all of a sudden and out of nowhere.

the guy i like was also on the expedition but he had a different route and group (thank god).

the bus had came back to the centre to take us to school and i really needed the toilet, so i put my bags in the trunk of the bus and told my friend chloe to save me a seat. i got a bit slowed down in getting there and back because of my toe, but when i got to the bus, i was the last student but the teachers still had to come on.

when i stepped on, literally everyone cheered and i was like 'oh god' but i was kinda laughing and then one of the guys was like 'saarah there's a seat next to *****' and i was sitting next to chloe but was like 'umm i'm fine, thanks' and then my crush, who is a bit of an idiot, was standing up and was like 'saarah there's a seat next to me' taking the piss obviously and i was like 'no thank you'

the bus ride home was actually hilarious tho. since my crush and his two friends were sitting near us, they kept taking the piss out of everything and my crush (let's call him juan since that's what my friend calls him) was annoying me and my friend so i asked juan's friend to hit him with my water bottle since i wasn't in the range to

let's just say.. as much as i like juan.. i prolly hate him more cuz he can be so annoying

well anyways if you guys bothered with reading all that 5H1Z, you are now rewarded with memes!1!1!1!1!