-I-

Aryana finished the cup of whatever it was she was holding. It could have been poison, for all she cared. She roamed the house, squeezing through tight groups of dancing teenagers, getting splashed by liquor and inhaling smoke from others.
   She plopped into the couch, next to one of her friends. She looked over. Leslie was currently shoving her tongue down Andrew West's throat. Aryana rolled her eyes. Someone jumped into Aryana's lap. Blonde hair flew into her mouth.
   She coughed and spit it out. Her sister grinned at her.
   "Hey Ary," She had to yell over the music, smiling widely. Aryana grimaced and pushed her twin off of her.
   "I'm gonna find somewhere quiet. Go have fun." She gave Lily a quick hug and went upstairs in search of an unoccupied room. She finally found one. She closed the door behind her and locked it.
   Heaving a sigh, she pulled out her phone and headphones. She blasted the music until Panic! at the Disco and Troye Sivan and Newsies and whatever else was screaming into her ears. There was a thump against the door. She stayed quiet until the person moved on.
   She turned on the lights, finally. She walked over to a chair next to a window and-
   Stared at it.
   She forgot what to do. Jump? Walk? Knock it over? Aryana blinked. Sit. Of course. Sit on the chair. But her legs wouldn't move forward. She fell back into the floor instead and lay there, dazed.
   What's wrong with me? She thought. Lately, she's been forgetting what to do with simple things. How to open a door. How to pick up a pencil. And just now, what to do with a chair. She lay an arm over her eyes and let the music blasting into her brain lull her to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Aryana stood in a defensive crouch. She didn't know how she got up, but she was wide awake. The light in the room was off. Something- someone was in the deep shadows. She shook. The music had stopped. It was completely quiet. No vibration through the soles of her shoes. No cheers and shrieks from downstairs.
   She was right. The person in the shadows moved, revealing themselves in the low light from the moon. Her face was pale, hair bright red. She was tall. Then Aryana saw her ears, and her blood turned to ice. She immediately dropped to her knees.
   "You know your manners." Her voice was low and clear. "Your sister did, too."
   Aryana could have screamed. She wished she had her switchblade. She never left home without it, though she decided to give it a try tonight. Stupid. So stupid.
   Fingers brushed the top of her head. She hadn't realized the faerie had moved in front of her.
   "No need to be afraid, pet." The woman said. "I need you to do a favor."
   "Get someone else to do it," Aryana's throat was dry. She couldn't believe she'd just said that. She was dead, she was-
   Fingers gripped her chin. She was forced to look up.
   The faerie's eyes were smoldering.
   "Infiltrate the Night Court. Find the High Lord." She smiled. "And kill him."
   Aryana opened her mouth. She would never get into Night Court. Humans weren't allowed. But she couldn't get the words out. Her eyes watered. She felt like she was on fire. She saw the faerie frown.
   Then everything was black, then grey. A red haze.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That wasn't very good. Pardon.
Garden.
Hahahahaha
|-/ please end the hiatus I can't take it anymore.

Anyways, I'll try to update regularly since it's Summer. I won't guarantee (thERE'S EASY PICKINGS GUARANTEED.) great chapters, but there are gonna be fandom references, the Inner Circle, and maybe Q & A if I get noticed enough???

Good

Bye

*awkward wave*