Watch it Again

Baz POV

"Why are we watching this again?" I ask.

"To prove that I'm not chicken. It's only a horror movie. I can handle it." Snow replies.

"Sure you can", I say with a smirk.

"Let's start." The movie starts, revealing a seven-year-old boy given a paper boat, which falls down the sewer drain. As he gets murdered, I can hear Snow gasp. Normally, I would taunt and tease him for the next five minutes. That is, if I wasn't just as terrified as he was. But Snow won't find out. He can't find out. I'll make sure of that.

Simon POV

I don't know why I agreed to this. A few minutes in, and I already want to look away and curl myself in Baz's arms. But I won't. Me and Baz both cringe at the orphaned boy being bullied, and watch as the first little boy's body might have washed up under the bridge. I hold in the urge to gasp again, and risk a look at Baz. For a moment an emotion flickers onto his face-- was that fear? No, it can't be. Baz can't be afraid of a silly horror movie.

Baz POV

I, Baz Pitch, am fucking afraid of a horror movie. Crowley, I've gone soft!

---

No! It was all going well. The Loser's club had separated, and there was no IT! IT was gone! And now IT's back. Great. All I want to do is curl up in Snow's arms, and I'm sure all he wants to do is curl up in mine...

"Snow."

"Simon." he says, refusing to look at me.

"Simon. Since I know you're so scared, I was wondering if you wanted some comfort? Maybe you need your lover's embrace?" I raise my eyebrows suggestively. Simon gasps.

"It is true!"

Simon POV

By this point, I wasn't scared of the movie. I had gotten used to it. But it seems my boyfriend hadn't.

"You're scared! Of the movie!" I see Baz putting on his mask, trying to hide his shock.

"If that's what you really think... are you sure it's not you bring scared, and trying to comfort me, so you can be with me?" Baz is scared of this. I can tell.

"Very sure. But, if you insist..." I crawl into Baz's arms, and feel his racing heartbeat.

As the movie comes to and end and Bill and Beverly kiss, I can feel Baz visibly relax. He whispers into my ear,

"I may or may not have a phobia of psycho killers that wear face paint."

"Clowns?"

"Clowns."

Baz POV

After I say that, Simon hugs me even tighter, then pulls away to kiss me. Shortly after, I pull away to add,

"You know, if this is going to happen every time we watch horrors, we need to start bingeing!"

Simon just laughs.