prolog

hello everyone and welcome to my new story and I know I haven't been able to post due to school and surgery's. Though since it's close to being summer I have much more time on my hands I am planning to be posting a lot. so please enjoy the story and tell me what you think or some ideas for future chapters you might have. THANK YOU!!!!!!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I didn't know it was going to get this bad. I should have listened and kept my mouth shut like they all said. None of that matters anymore, there all gone anyways. Yet the memories still burn like an inferno in the back of my mind with their voices calling out to me. "stop... I said stop it already!" as I grabbed my hair into fist, shoving my face close to the forest floor. I looked down to see my tears falling on to the dead leaves and twigs 'I didn't even realize.... when did I start crying?'. These memories there supposed to be gone! I pushed myself off of the ground with shaky legs and looked to the peaceful blue sky. "why! Why did they have to go and I have to stay? huh answer me already!" Tears once again rushed down my face as I shouted into the sky. "why did it have to be them?" My whisper barely heard to even myself.