14

nonetheless
________

" you fucking bitch ! i've been eyeing on jimin for the longest time now and you just swoop in , and now you're together with him ! "
mirae continuously slapped you , while her friends just watching and giving away small laughter .

" i-fucking-didn't-do-anything ! "
you said in between hits .

" stop lying ! "
mirae now pulled your hair vigorously .

mirae lashed out all her anger on you ,

that she kicked you hard on your tummy area .

you dropped on the floor in excruciating pain , tears falling down your face .

mirae was smirking and giggling , and they pranced off acting like nothing happened .

you tried you're best to get up , but you only could lean against the wall sitting down .

" soojin ! "
jungkook ran up to you , embracing you with his arms .

jungkook looked at you , seeing your condition with bruises all over your body and a little bit of blood from your lips made his heart sting .

you cried in his embrace while he was stroking you're hair , you felt better then .

you told all what happened , and his heart was breaking piece by piece .

he put you on his back , holding your legs as you wrap your arms around his neck .

he ran to the school's clinic and laid you on the bed .
jungkook then took out an ice pack , treating your bruises .

" you don't need to worry , soojin . i'm here . "
jungkook smiled and gave you a peck on your hand .

________