3. Continued heat...threesome

Heoseok walked over to the bed while undressing himself.
Hoeseok smirked, "Has jiminie been a naughty kitty~"
  Jimin,"A-ah yes Hyung!~~"
Yoongi chuckled at jimin's response getting off of jimin, he knew his hybrid was in heat why wouldn't he just say the truth? Yoongi thought.
Yoongi,"He's in heat should we make him feel good?" Yoongi said to hoeseok, hoeseok amused grabbed jimin's neglected co×ck grabbing it tightly.
While yoongi was whispering huskily in jimin's ear.
Yoongi,"Do you.....want us to make you feel good hm baby boy? Do u deserve to get fucked recklessly by us? I bet your tight hole can take my co×ck up so greedy hmm?"
Jimin couldn't take it no more and soon cummed on hoeseok hand.
Hoeseok,"U made a mess I think you need a punishment doll~"
Hoeseok looked at yoongi and yoongi knew what to do he flipped jimin over while yoongi went to get a blowjob from jimin.
Hoeseok,"I'll prep him"
He inserted a finger while jimin was getting fucked in the mouth, jimin was done getting preped with redness from embarrassment.
  Hoeseok and Yoongi switched to where hoeseok was mouth fucking jimin while yoongi started to thrust into him.
Yoongi,"What an ass" He groaned.
Jimin wanted to beg and wine to go deeper but that would keep him from doing his job and hoeseok noticed this.
   Hoeseok,"Aw don't you want to beg for more but your too busy sucking my di×ck what a whore."
As yoongi went faster hitting jimin's prostate he replied with.
Yoongi,"Biggest whore I know" he groaned.
Jimin didn't care what they said he was on cloud 9 awaiting that feeling to be filled up.
Yoongi,"a-ah shit I think"
Yoongi grabbed jimin's ears suddenly making an orgasm for the boy.
Hoeseok,"f-fuck me too!"
Hoeseok started pumping jimin's tail making the orgasm even better.
They all cummed the end 😂