Ch. 3 SEXY

Yay this story ranked 77 and I am so happy! So this is new update! Hope you like it so give it a vote and comment if you want :) lets be friends as well :)

Chapter Three

"This is Renjun and Jaemin." Jeno pointing at the two and they smiled at Lucas. Then Jeno pointed at me, "and this Donghyuck!"

I bowed and smiled, "Hello nice meeting you Lucas-hyung." I stared at Lucas who seemed froze after I said that and just stared at me.

"You alright man?" Jeno asked snapping in front Lucas face.

"H-hyung? Uhm yeah yeah nice meeting you as well." He said his cheeks starting to blush taking his eyes off me.

Why did he stared at me like that it is making me blush.

Jeno handed Lucas his extra face towel and Lucas muttering thanks to the younger.

Jaemin and Jeno changed their clothes quickly wanting to watch to episodes of 13 Reason Why on Netflix at Renjun's house. Lucas then fold the towel then giving it to me which I look at him with an raised eyebrow.

I chuckled, "Hyung its not mine!" But taking the towel giving it to Jeno who laughed as well.

"Oops, my bad I gotta go bye guys," he said waving then he looks at me before saying, " Bye bye" before he went out looking at the floor.

"I smell something fishy here." Renjun teased grinning at me and I smacked his arm.

"Don't you even start!"

-

I just can't wait  for this subject to end I really want to go to the music club and meet Mark Lee again. Ever since our encounter and him telling me that I have an angelic voice I just can't stop thinking about him. He really looks so good that it is very dangerous.

I groaned gripping my hair tightly then Jaemin looked at me worriedly.

"You alright?" He asked and I nodded.

I think I already have a crush on Mark or was it just infatuation? I don't even know, All I know is that I want to see and talk to Mark all day I want to get to know him more.

"Alright class, tomorrow is the start of your review for your upcoming pre-test next week so bring your notes from last year." The teacher said fixing her things on her table.

"Class dismissed."

I immediately stood up grabbed my bag and waited for Renjun to finish what he is doing.

"Come on! Let's go!" I told him and Jaemin looking at me before saying, "someone is excited meeting Marky boy again."

"Shut up!" I said blushing glaring at my best friend.

"Alright Hyuckie, let's go meet your Marky Boy at the Music Club." He said grabbing my arm saying quick goodbye to the two dancers before heading to the music club.

-

We are currently practicing the national anthem, sadly I am not in the same group with Mark so while we are singing I kept glancing at Mark's direction near the door practicing their part for the intermission.

He was laughing at what Ten-hyung have said they're having a good time while practicing, its good to see Mark smiling he looks so good when he is smiling showing his teeth and his eye smile is worth dying for.

I am in a group with Doyoung, Jaehyun, Renjun, and Chenle while Mark with Taeyong, Ten, Yuta.

"Uhm I think its better we deliver this part in low note since Renjun is good with it with Jaehyun." Doyoung instructed and we practice again that part.