Prologue

In the dark side of the moon, there was an abandoned moon station at there. Inside of the moon station, there were no one inside the station except for the equipment is inside of it which some are still functional. Behind the once heavily guarded metal door lies a few human sized capsules which are all empty except for one.

Inside one of the main capsule, lies a young man with pale skin and white hair, wearing nothing as he was sleeping peacefully inside the capsule. Without any warning, the capsule soon opened by itself as it allows the midst to escape. The young man inside the capsule soon opened his eyes which reveal a pair of red orbs. The young man began to wake up from his slumber and rise up. "Hmm, so it works. Good," said the young man as he smiled creepily. The young man get out of the capsule and walked towards to a locker.

He opened the locker which reveal a set of clothes. He put it on. As he was done putting on his clothes, he looked at his own reflection which reveal himself wearing a white trench coat with black lines on both side of the sleeves, underneath it is a black shirt and black long pants. He looked closer at his reflection and put his hand under his chin and said to himself "Got to admit, this body is much more better than Noa's. Plus , I won't have an annoying voice that keeps on bothering me."

He walked out of the room and walked towards a window which shows the planet earth. He put both of his hands on the handle as his focus was still on earth. "Eh, Chrono Shindou. I hope you and your friends were ready to face the jester once more again. Cause I'm coming to get you." He said as he started to laugh like a maniac.