Chapter 2

Inside of the headquarters of the Branch Chief, there is Kouji Ibuki who was working on something on his table. Soon his phone rang, then he answered the called. "Hello, who is this?" Ibuki asked. Then he heard a familiar voice on his phone. "Yes! Hey Ibuki is me, Chrono and we got a problem." "What is it?" Ibuki asked in a serious tone. "Is Chaos Breaker, he's back." Chrono said in the phone. Ibuki's eyes widen and he managed to tell Chrono "Chrono, meet me at the Dragon Empire Branch tomorrow and you can tell me all the details then." "Okay," said Chrono as he ended the called. Then Ibuki put his phone on the table and look at the photos of the people who were driffride by the Apostles. "So you were the one behind all of these, Chaos Breaker." Ibuki whispered for himself.

~At Somewhere Else~

Somewhere in the dark alley, there are four people in there, two people were playing vanguard while the other two behind one of the two players with worry looks. Soon the moonlight reveal Team New Nippon as Noa was up against Chaos Breaker as he was losing to him. "Now, my vanguard attacks," said Chaos Breaker with a smirk on his face. "No guard," Noa said. Soon Death Star-vader, Chaos Breaker Deluge raised its scythe and slashed it on Star-vader, Chaos Breaker Dragon. "AAAHHH!" Noa screamed as he fall but Arata and Makoto help him from his fall. "Noa, you're alright?" Arata asked which Noa nodded. "What's that?" Makoto said as Noa and Arata look at the same directions him. They all saw G-zone has a white flame on it and it flew towards to Chaos Breaker as he caught it with his hand. As Chaos Breaker was about to leave, Noa asked him"Why are you doing this?" Chaos Breaker stop moving and he answered without facing him "Because it was my destiny do to it." Soon Chaos Breaker vanish in thin air leaving the rest of Team New Nippon confused about the event.

~The Next Day~

Chrono arrived at the Dragon Empire Branch early in the morning. As he arrived at the location, he saw a lot of people were setting up some stall and tents at there. Chrono was confused at first but he shook the idea off as he continue looking for Ibuki. Soon Chrono was stuck in the middle of the crowd as he was having a hard time looking for Ibuki. Then as he kept on walking, he noticed some workers were placing some sakura trees at the open field. Now this got Chrono thinking, he knew that the Dragon Empire Branch held a lot of festival, competition, tournaments and others as well, this time he couldn't figure this out.

As Chrono was trying to figure it out, he accidentally bump someone which made that person fall. "Oops, I'm sorry," Chrono apologized to that person as he could tell that person is a girl but he couldn't really see the person's face as her big red hat  is blocking her face. "Oh, don't worry about it. I'm fine," said the person as Chrono felt like he knew her but he shook the idea off as he reached out his hand to help her to get up. "Here, let me help you up." Chrono said. The girl accepted his offer and she replied  him "Thanks". As Chrono pulled up the person, soon Chrono finally saw the person's face which surprised him. "L-Luna," Chrono stuttered as he is  now face to face with her as she wore different clothes, a pair of red glasses and the same hat which she mostly used to hide her identity. "Oh, hi Chrono. Never thought I see you here," Luna said with her cheery attitude. "Y-Yeah, so do I," Chrono said nervously as he never thought he will meet her again by bumping into her.

"So, what are you doing here?" Luna asked him. "Well, I'm here to look for Ibuki. Have you seen him?" Chrono asked her as Luna put her fingers on her chin as she was thinking, which also made Chrono blushed a little as he thought she look cute with that act. Soon Chrono was snapped out from the trance as Luna's eyes meets his. "Ha, I think I had saw him," Luna exclaimed. "Really, where?!" Chrono exclaimed as he got a little closer to her than he expected which made both of them blushed due to their distance. Chrono immediately moved backwards to give her some space and also not facing her so that he hope Luna wouldn't notice that he is blushing. As for Luna, she just look away, trying to hide her blush as well. "Why am I blushing so hard. But most importantly, why is my heart beating so fast. Could it be that I lik-. What? No that's impossible! We are only friends, right?" Luna thought.