one

It was a warm Friday morning and nobody knew it, but it was about to be a chaotic day at Richardson Central High school.

The day started normally with Haechan was being lazy as usual as he slept in past his alarms, meanwhile Mark had been up since 5:15 and was already doing his morning push ups after finishing up a warm shower.

These two were very different from each other, and for that reason they didn't get along too well. Haechan was a drama kid, he was great at singing and dancing and was apart of every musical the school put on ever. He was also extremely dramatic, extra and takes any opportunity he could to be a "savage." Mark was a sports guy, his main sport was soccer which is why he had such nice thighs, but he would also play basketball or run track and other sports when he could. He was a hard worker and was stressed 24/7, especially since everyone made fun of his eyebrows.

Mark was already on his way to get to school since their health teacher, Mr. Kim, had announced that a big project was being handed out to the class today. Haechan still hadn't even gotten his ass out of bed yet.

Haechans alarm went off for the 500th time and he finally was awake, groaning he turned off the alarm on his phone. Rubbing his eyes he looked at the time "Oh crap, I am going to be late." He said sleepily. Of course this didn't really motivate him to move himself any faster out of bed.

The lazy boy shuffled to his drawers to pull out some clothes. Even if he was lazy as hell, he still had a good sense of style and nice designer clothes. He was in drama after all. It was kind of a requirement for them to look extra good and over the top. He went into the bathroom to brush his teeth and instead of brushing his hair, he just ran his fingers through it twice. Still managing to look good after doing so.

He spit out all the foam in his mouth and wiped his lips of excess foam that surrounded them. He stopped to look at himself in the mirror. "Damn Haechan... you are one, beautiful man. Nobody does it like you do." He winked at himself and then left the bathroom, grabbing his backpack off the floor and running downstairs.

"Haechan! You're late again! Get your ass to school." His aunt yelled at him, he snickered as he grinned and started to run out the door "Yes Auntie I understand." She watched as he ran and let out a huge sigh "and straight to school this time young man!" He ignored her and dashed out the door.

You would think since Haechan was a drama kid that he would be a better student, but that was not the case with him. He was mostly always late for school and was pretty lazy, yet at least he still got decent grades.

He quickly threw his backpack into the passengers seat and slid into the drivers seat of his car, buckling up and turning the key to start it. He started to drive "Now lets do exactly the opposite of what Auntie Hana said and go get a latte before school." He said aloud to himself and that is exactly what he did.

Mark sat in his desk, focusing hard on what Ms. Im was trying to teach in science class. His friend and part-time teammate, Lucas leaned over to Marks ear "Yo Mark, what do you think our project will be in health class? Mr. Kim said it would be a 'life changing' experience for us. Maybe we're gonna get like super powers or something like from potions. What do you think?" Lucas whispered to him, but Mark ignored him. "Well what do you think?" Mark still ignored him, this made Lucas grow impatient quickly. "Mark..mark..maarrrkkkk." Lucas had started poking him multiple times, starting to annoy and piss off Mark.

He slapped Lucas's hand away harshly as he was annoyed by the overgrown tree boy and looked at him "I don't know Lucas!" he groaned, Mark was short tempered when it came to things like this, especially when he was trying to focus "Just shut up and pay attention now.." Mark said as he sighed and looks to the board again "Geez, okay pissy pants. Don't forget to remove the stick from your butt before health class." Lucas responded and then laughed to himself