Chapter16-The Sad Goodbye

Oh no, what do I do? I should have broken up with him for him not to get hurt, but he said. He'll wait for me to love him. But no matter what I do, no matter how I tried I can't love him like the way he used to love me but I already have to love him but he doesn't want me to let go. But he doesn't realize that I'm hurting him by not loving him. But I already have to love him. I must let go but he doesn't want me to. Oh no, what do I do? I should have broken up with him for him not to get hurt, but he said. He'll wait for me to love him. But no matter what I do, no matter how I tried I can't love him like the way he used to love me but I already have to love him but he doesn't want me to let go. But he doesn't realize that I'm hurting him by not loving him. But I already have to love him. I must let go but he doesn't want me to.

     "Elsa," someone knocks on her door.
     "Come in?" I said.
When her sister came in she sat on the bed and sighed.
     "Anna, it's you is there a problem?"I asked.
     "No, but Hans has not been texting me lately and I'm worried, he has someone else," she said.
"The only way for you know that is..... Wait has Hans been cold to you lately?"
      "No, not at all,"
     "Maybe he's just busy Anna,"
     "Maybe,"
     "Oh, have you told Jaze yet," she asked.
     "About what?"I asked.
     "You know about your breakup," she whispered.
     "Oh, that, "I asked.
     Did you tell him yet?" she asked again.
     "No," I answered.
     "Why not?" she asked.
     "Because I don't want to hurt him,"
     "Elsa, aren't you already hurting him because you still love Jack and not him."
     "You're right Anna I am hurting him. He's suffering because of me. I have to let him go, for him to be happy and free."
     "But, will you be okay without him by your side?"
     "I don't know, but I must do this I can't fool myself anymore, "I said.
     "So are you really breaking up with him?" she asked.
     "I have to. Because I have already loved him and I cannot bear to see him suffer every day because of me, "I said as were tears threatening to fall from my eyes. And I cried. Her sister notices her crying and comforted her to make stop her crying. But I cannot stop crying.
     "I love him," that's why I had to let him go. I have to do this."
     "Can you manage to be happy without him?"
     "I had to. I'll forget him somehow. But how when he loved me so much right from the start. I said in my mind. I snapped out of and I was reaching my phone in my pocket. Anna stopped me from doing so.
     "Elsa, are you really going to do it?" she asked.
     "Yes, Anna, "I replied.
I took out my phone and dial his number. But it's out of reach, so I decided to go to his house instead I took my car and drove there. I got down and rang the doorbell. Then James opened the door.
     "Elsa? Cutie what's brings you here?" he said.
     "Um, is your brother there?"
     "Jaze?" he asked.
     "Yes, him, "I replied.
     "No, he's not here," he answered.
     "Where is he?" "I need to talk to him, "I said.
     "Wait, there I'll call him," he said and excuse himself.
     "Okay, I'll wait here, "I said.
Jaze was with Maddie because Maddie called him to talk.
     "Say it, I haven't got all day," he said and rolled his eyes.
     " I still love you, Jaze, she said clearly not giving up.
     "How many times do I have to repeat myself I don't love you anymore, so please leave me alone," he said.
     "Jaze, please listen to me,"
     "No, why should I listen to you all you say is lies! Leave me alone.
Then she pulled Jaze close so she could kiss him.
     "Maddie stop,"Jaze said pulling away from her.
     "I don't like you anymore, you've changed," he said.    You're not the Maddie I once knew," he said.
     "I'm sorry," she said walked away with her head held down.
When she left his phone rang and he answered it.
     "Hello, he said through the phone.
     "Jaze, it's me, James. Jaze where are you, Elsa, is looking for you," he said.
     "Oh, I'll be right there," he said and hung up.
When Jaze got home he saw Elsa on the couch crying.
     "Jaze, where have you been?" his brother asked.
     "Just somewhere," he replied.
     "Oh, Elsa, Jaze is here."
I looked up and saw him and I cannot control my feelings so I cried.
     "Elsa I have something to confess. Maddie kissed me," he then said.
     "So did you kiss her back?"
     "No, I did not because I know that you'll be hurt," he said.
     "James, leave us," his brother said.
     "Okay," he said and went to his room.
     "Elsa, what's the matter sweetie," he asked. Why are you crying he said wiping the tears off of my face.
     "Jaze, "I started.
     "What is it my love?" he asked.
     "Jaze, I'm sorry, but I'm breaking up with you, I said with my voice cracking. It's not you it's me I cannot love you the way you used to love me, "I said and took off the necklace and handed it to him. I'm sorry," I said my eyes looking downcast and he can see tears falling from her beautiful blue eyes.
     "Don't cry and don't be sorry it's not your fault you cannot love like the way I used to.
I took off the necklace and hand it over to him then he said.
     "Take the necklace with you, so you can always look back and remember me," he said and caressed my hair.
     Thank you for always understanding. "Jaze, "I said and looked into his eyes. "Goodbye Jaze my love," I said and cried.
     "Hey, Elsa what about one last goodbye kiss before you go," he said.
"Okay," I said.
So he came close to me and closed the gap between us by gently placing his lips on mine and kissed me. Minutes later he pulled away.
     "So this is goodbye," he said saddening.
     "No, this is not we'll see each other again," I replied.
     "I hope so because I'm going to miss you, my love," he said and kissed my lips.
"Me too, Jaze, I'm going to miss you too, "I said and cried.
He saw me crying and he took a step forward cupping my face and wiping my tears away as he said this.
"Don't worry, I won't go anywhere, I'll wait for you to come back," he said. I know well be together again." he said as he let me go.