Chapter 17: Samantha Abigael Wu

Sehun's POV

As days passed its je ah's due date, she's in the delivery room right now, suddenly a doctor called me.

"Umm Mr.Can you fill up this form"

"Umm doc im just a friend of the patient im not the father of her baby"

"So where's the father"

"He's already died".

"Umm i see,any nearest kin?

"Her brother is in teongyang"

"Okay,just fill up this form".

"Thanks doc."

So i hurry fill up the form, i give the form to the nurse and wait till the someone came out inside the delivery room. After 30 minutes the doctor came up and greet me.

"Congratulation to your friend the baby is safe and she's safe too"

"Thank you doc"

"She's so lucky to have a friend like you"

"Thank you so much doc"

"She will transfer to her room"

"Okay"

"Excuse me i'll just do my rounds"

Room 230

She's sleeping when i came in.
Hyung they're both alright.. So dont worry about them i will take care of them until i can.

Je ah name her Samantha Abigael Wu
Damn she's so beautiful an angel...
Her eyes are like the eyes and nose of hyung her lips were from je ah.

Daebak!Jeongmal?! Yeppuda agi..
I know if you're here hyung you will say this words.. I was amzed to your daughter she's beautiful no! She's gorgeous.

As the nurse held sam to je ah her eyes were so bright.. Her smilling from ear to ear. She's very happy until tears fall unto her face because of her happiness i know it is a tears of joy..

Its the end of my work here i gotta need to find my happiness too eventhough je ah is my happiness,but i know she still loved hyung and no one can replace him in his heart.

After several months i fade my farewell to je ah, i learn to give myself a break and find someone whom i can call my own.