Graduation

(I know it was a month ago back sorry)

I can't believe his is happening Graduation day! I kept dying with my friends, "I'm gonna miss you, so much!" One screamed then hugged me tightly, "I'll miss you, too. (F/n)!" (Friend's name) I looked over my shoulder, Adam was hugging the football team. Well not really more like.. Fighting, as a goodbye. I laughed a little, when (F/n) let go of me to talk go another friend, I ran up to Chase. "Chase! I can't believe we graduated!" I hugged him.

He hugged back, "I saw you were with your friends. If, you want you can visit your friends over the summer!" He grin. "Oh, thank you- thank you!" I jumped. He laughed lifting me up front the floor. I covered my face from embarrassment, he kisses my forehead. "Don't be embarrassed. Our love can go on!"

He smiled, I squished both of his cheeks his tongue popped out. 'My cutie pie!' I hugged him, "I love you, so much!"

_______________

"I can't believe all of you guys graduated! All together!" Tasha smiled. "C'mon, get in the picture!" Davenport brought out his camera. We al lined up in front of the school. Above us, held a sign that said 'Class of 2018!' "Smile!"

After the photo we threw our hats in the air, "Donald!" Tasha spoke out. We looked back at the school and a large floating balloon of his face was in the picture. "Wha-What?" He stuttered. "Why is there a ballon in the sky, with your face!?" She asked.

He blurted his words, "Well. Ahh.. I got put myself in there, as a bigger picture!" We all rolled our eyes. "C'mon lets just go home and celebrate!" Bree whines. "Please!" We begged.
______________

Pizza boxes was covering the glass table, we all invited our friends our to the house. I was chatting with two of my friends, talking about where we can go or maybe which collage we can agree on. Adam, as usual, fighting, breaking things and ruffing up a room. Bree, they were at the pool getting a tan. Leo, Leo was in his room, not isolated with three or two of his friend there with him. Chase, he was talking and explain everything about science and philosophy.

"Maybe we can plan a Girl's Night in the mall!" (F/n)#2 sparkled. "Oh and we can maybe watch a movie! Have your seen the 'Incredibles 2' yet!?" (F/n) #1 Asked. "No I haven't seen it, but I really want too!" I smiled.

I left a par of arm, scooping my waist, "Excuse me ladies. Mind if I talk to her for a while?" They both nodded and went back to talk. "What's wrong, Chase?" I asked. He put a finger to his lips, grabbing my wrist with his free hand and walking me down to the secret room.

He closed the door behind him. "Chase, is anything wrong?" I asked again. "It's nothing. I just want to spend time with you alone." He spoke. I smiled, he pushed me against the wall. I blushed slightly, my eyes trailing down at the floor to hide the embarrassment, he lifted my chin and kissed me softly, but hungry.

His right hand traveled to my leg lifting it up slightly off the ground. "Chase.." He stopped me, with another kiss. I blushed even more, "Chase.. I know you're in the mood but.." I moan softly. He was being slightly demanding, but soften his grip letting go of my leg. He stopped a pushed out a gentle smile, "I know this is pushing you.." He breathed in a softly, "But in the future I wanna get married.." He smiled.

"Chase.." I stopped I had no words to express how I feel, the only thing I respond to that comment was hugging him. He kissed my head, while his arms caress my back. "I love you so much.."

"Chase were both eighteen years old do you think that's legal?" I asked. He nodded, "It's legal, maybe when were I don't know.." He laughed a bit. "When we're both 26 or 28 we can marry."

(I'm sorry for being so late ;~;)