Chapter 4

I just stayed in that spot for a long time after Bianca gave me that kiss and left. It was almost as if I was paralyzed by happiness. And another part about it......I just could not stop smiling!

'Great, now I've become the Joker.' I thought to myself.

The orange sky turned black and it was starting to get cold. That's when I finally snapped out of my trance and started to walk home. Along the way, I saw a bunch of lights flashing from a house up ahead, and I suddenly was reminded of Bianca and her party.

"I wonder how she's doing?" I said to myself as I entered the neighborhood.

But as I turned the corner and walked towards the very house that had those lights, I suddenly stopped in my tracks and got my answer.

Up ahead, a figure was coming out of the house, and they were swaying left and right. Then the figure did a little spin in the air, like what a dancer would do. Even in the darkness, I was close enough to make out the long dark hair and the tattoos on her arms.

"Bianca?!" I called out. Bianca turned towards me and gave me a big smile.

"Nerd boy Cason! Heeeeyyyyy!!" she yelled to the entire street, making me wince.

'She's definitely drunk.' I thought to myself. 

"Bianca, you're drunk!" I exclaimed, and in response, Bianca laughed.

"Everybody's gotta get drunk nerd boy!!!" she said, spinning again. "Come on, let's go have some fun! " she said, grabbing my wrists and pulling me towards the house. I had forgotten since the park how strong she is.

"I don't think either of us should go in there." I said, contemplating the options. I could leave her here and go home. But someone may take advantage of her state. Plus she could only make herself even worse than she is now. On the other hand, I could bring her home. However grandma would not approve of this at all.

I looked at Bianca as she looked up and admired the flashing lights. She looked so innocent and sweet with that look. It would kill me if something were to happen to her because she was drunk. And just like that, I had made up my mind.

"Bianca, you're coming with me." I said, grabbing her forearm and pulling her away from the house.

"Where are we going?!" she asked loudly. I put a finger to my lips to tell her to be quiet and she copied my actions while giggling.

"We're going to my place." I said. "You cannot be out all alone while you're drunk."

"Awe, but nerd boy it's fun to be drunk. Let's go back and have a blast!" Bianca complained, trying to pull me back. But luckily for me, I was stronger....slightly.

"Nope, we gotta go home now Bianca. You had your fun for the night, now it's time to go to bed for tomorrow." I said, trying to sound like a parent, hoping it would work.

"Okay." Bianca said, looking depressed. It broke me to see her so sad, but I knew it was for a good reason. I led her through the neighborhood all the way back to my house. "Oh! I've been here before! Good to be back!" she said excitingly.

I just turned to look at her in shock and confusion. I suddenly thought back to that day where I thought I saw Bianca riding past my house. 'Was that really the case?' I thought as I looked at Bianca. But I shook my head shortly afterwards and just assumed it was just another effect of her being drunk and unlocked the door.

Then I put Bianca's left arm over my shoulder and I put my right arm around her back as I helped her inside.

"Cason, there you are. I was-" Grandma said, before she came into view and saw me with Bianca. "Who's she? And why is she here?" she asked.

"This is my friend, Bianca." I said even though we weren't technically friends yet. Grandma's eyebrows raised as a smile slowly formed onto her face.

"Hello old lady!" she said, waiving with her free hand, causing a look of discomfort to cross grandma's face.

"She's drunk. I found her out in the streets. I couldn't leave her all alone and defenseless." I said.

Thankfully, grandma nodded and said, "Say no more. Why don't you two go to bed right now."

I led Bianca through the house to my bedroom and closed the door behind us. I led her to the bed and sat her down and kicked my shoes off. But I did not realize that she had a hold on the back of my shirt, until she yanked on me to come towards her.

"Whoa!" I said as Bianca giggled. Then I realized that she had stripped herself of her pants, but kept her shirt on.

"Come on nerd boy, let's have some real fun now!" she called, trying to unbutton my pants.

I instantly knew what she was referring to, and stopped her movements. Even though I have dreamed of her saying those words to me in the past, I am not going to take advantage of her like an asshole would. "No, let's not go there." I said.

"Why??!!" she whined and pouted.

"Because for one thing, I'm not your boyfriend, I'm just your friend. Secondly, you are drunk. It wouldn't be right." I explained.

Bianca hugged me tightly and said, "Pleeeaaaase??"

With that cute tone of voice, that adorable look on her face, and that tight hug she was giving me, it took every ounce of my will to resist her. "No Bianca. I mean it." I said.

"Awe, fine." she said, as she released me, took her shoes and socks off, and got under the covers.

I then got under the covers, laid on my back and started to fall asleep. But soon after that, the bed shifted and I felt something touch me. I opened my eyes to look.

Oh you've gotta be kidding me.

Bianca was snuggling right beside me, with one of her arms draped across my chest. Her foot rested in between my legs so that our feet were tangled, and her head was resting on my shoulder.

"You're warm." she commented and closed her eyes and went to sleep.

I was debating whether or not I should move to another room or gently push her off of me. But in the end, I did not want to wake her up. Plus, if you were fortunate enough to have your longtime crush snuggle up to you in bed, even if they were drunk, would you try to stop that?

No.

I sighed and closed my eyes, letting sleep overtake me.