New Job - Chapter 1

You woke up at 11:29 pm to a knocking sound at the window. What the hell is that? you wonder. Rubbing your eyes look at the window with the blinds still closed you open them. You hear a ear piercing scream and black out.

                                                                  Time skip 5 about hours                                                                    

      You wake up 4:25 am with blurry and very dimmed vision. You wait for 5 mins just laying there while your vision went back to normal by then. Your heart was still racing. You wonder what happened as you sit there staring at the door of your bedroom. You sit there for who knows how long until you fall asleep in wonder of what happened.

                                                                  Time skip about 4 hours                                                                    

You have a dream with a girl pleading to her dad about something.

"Daddy, why won't you let me play with her? Didn't you make her just for me?" Said the girl

You wake up at 8:46 am and thought that voice was familiar but you shuged it off. You wanted to eat some cereal and forgot about the dream. While going to the kitchen you think about geting a job for once. You get your cereal and go to the living room

"Hah now my parents can't tell me to eat ONLY in the kitchen" You say to no one in particular. You grab your laptop. You search up jobs that require technicians and you pass by 10 until you find Circus Baby's Pizza World you read, "Technician required for the night shift. To apply call : 1-800-283-9328" You saw a robot that looked like a clown, a ballerina, a fox, and lastly a bear with a bunny on it's right hand. You instantly knew you wanted to get this job.