Goldrush

The year long contract had ended yesterday; Barker had given the home and everything inside to Ruby including the hover-cars. He had even proposed to Ruby, Ruby gave him the ring back and told Barker she still had four years of her contract with Roxanne. Roxanne had drawn a financial report about Barker, between Ruby and Roxanne they had milked 10 percent of his fortune. It had been a good year.

Roxanne had let Ruby stand to the side of her desk where Barker would catch a hint of her perfume. The perfume made Barker slightly intoxicated and partially aroused, Ruby had definitely mastered the magic of perfume. Ruby had on her long silk gown and looked divine.

"If you look here Barker, there are still four years left and it was even countersigned by 1", Roxanne slid the contract over to Barker on the other side of the table.

"That's a copy, you're welcome to keep it" Roxanne said.

Tears were forming in Ruby's eyes, Ruby wiped away her tears and looked ahead blankly.

"Lift your dress" Roxanne said to Ruby.

Ruby lifted her dress and exposed her crotch. Roxanne walked behind Ruby and put her head on Ruby's shoulder and looked into Barkers eyes. Roxanne moved her hand over Ruby's crotch and said "This piece of candy belongs to me now".

Ruby was asked to leave the room. Roxanne and Barker negotiated for the rest of the four years left on Ruby's contract. Of course Roxanne won and that night Ruby let her tattoo glow a brilliant light blue that lasted for exactly 7 seconds. Barker spent the rest of the four years trying to beat that 7 second milestone.

The 4 year contract had ended yesterday. Barker came to sign off and say goodbye this morning after Roxanne had bribed the pit-boss with a bottle of brandy. The pit boss gave Barker the morning off to sign off on the contract. Barker hadn't seen Ruby in four months.

The house was empty, dusty, there were only the bare essentials. Ruby had sold all the contents for drug money. Ruby was sitting barefoot on the steps in shorts and dirty grey t-shirt, her eyes were blood shot and she popped a narcotic tablet into her mouth. Ruby smiled the 'I'll blow you for a good price" smile for Barker.

"Goodbye Ruby, you won't see me again and I won't see this place again" Barker said. He gave Roxanne the finger, turned around and walked to the taxi; Roxanne had been kind enough to pay his fare back to work. "Cum any time" Ruby shouted to him loudly.

As soon as the taxi was gone Roxanne pumped Ruby's eyes with cold violet magic to return Ruby's eyes back to normal. The sugar pill Ruby had taken was the last in the bottle so Ruby threw it the bottle into the empty house. "Let's go to my office" Roxanne said "let's go finish dividing the spoils of war".

The furniture had never been sold, it was stored away. The dresses were in a storeroom, the cars were hidden all over the place. Roxanne had the same deal with all her girls, they split profit 50 50. Any 'tips' from the client the girl kept, so Ruby kept the house, jewelry, cars, dresses, artwork and anything else Barker had given her.

Mr. Accountant handed over the books, his name was "Nerdy", The set of books was called "Barker". Roxanne kept to the law, she declared everything and paid all due taxes. Her books were spotless.

Roxanne went over the figures quickly glancing at the final numbers at the last page, she turned the book and showed the figures to Ruby and told her the money and taxes would be paid over today.

"You staying on" Roxanne asked.

Ruby answered "My emotion is still frozen, I am about a third through your fourth volume of Sex magic so I might as well stay".

Roxanne said "It means you are going to have to work like my girls".

"1 man, 10 men, 100 men, what's the difference, I don't feel anything". "I have faked my way to milk Barker into poverty, it means nothing, so if I have to fake with clients it's the same to me" Ruby replied.

"Remember two things Ruby" Roxanne said "You can leave any time you like and the moment you feel even the slightest hint of emotion stop what you are doing and get out".

"I will" Ruby said.

"You can start as soon as your house has been cleaned and repacked with the old things that were there" Roxanne said.

"Okay Roxanne, my working name is 'Ice Queen'" Ruby said as she closed the door. The packers and movers were waiting for her at the house.