Good Ending

[Note]: This is the good ending. Sorry for the wait, I've been procrastinating and wondering if I should just quit Wattpad but it would be unfair to those who wanted a good ending and those who actually read my books.

[Warning]: This will be a long chapter since I don't want the ending to drag on to another part. Also there has been a time skip~ Enjoy ♡
-
Jungkook's P.O.V.

"Save me. I trus- yo- don- me."
I woke up eyes widened. It's been 4 weeks since I heard that and it keeps coming back in my head, but what was the second part? I can't remember. I'm really going crazy.. I sat there in confusion of my dream. Why can't I remember? Maybe it's something important or just another one of my hallucinations.. I said to myself. I fully got up and went to the bathroom to brush my teeth.
*Brush* *Brush*
I looked in the mirror. I wonder how
Y/N would react if she saw me like this. I chuckled and finished washing up. Oh how I miss you Y/N.. But I have to think positively. I hope you wake up soon. I changed in to other clothes and went on my way to the hospital.
-
I left the house and got in to my car. I was driving until something caught my eye. I parked the car and got out to get a closer look. What I saw was a bouquet of bright red roses. I stared at them with awe. "Good choice young man." I heard a voice beside me and jumped. I turned my gaze to the voice. There was an old man dressed in red and black with a smile on his face. Oh hello. I said and smiled. How much for these flowers? "Hm. How about I give them to you for free?" He asked. Are you sure? It would be nice but I feel bad. The old man then pushed the bouquet in to my hands. "Don't worry about it. You have someone special to give these to right? Now hurry, she's waiting." How.. How did you know that? I said. But when I looked up he wasn't there anymore. He looked so familiar. I've seen him before. Strange.. I thought. But he's right, she's waiting.
-
I arrived and signed in at the hospital with the roses in hand. I went towards Y/N's room and put the roses on the table next to her. Hello Y/N. I hope you can hear me. I brought you beautiful roses, they're right beside you but I can't tell the difference between you and the roses. Obviously though
Y/N, you're more beautiful. I laughed at my cheesy and cringe worthy words. Y/N, this is what you've done to me. I thought to myself.
-
*Ding* "1 new message"

I opened my phone.

Jimin:
Yo Jungkook! It's been a while since we've last hung out wanna hang with me tonight?

Jungkook:
Hey Jimin. Guess it has been a while. I'm kinda lazy.

Jimin:
C'mon, we're just gonna hang at a park or something and catch up.

Jungkook:
A park? Doesn't sound very you.

Jimin:
Haha cut me some slack. I've changed.

Jungkook:
Lol if you say so. But I'll pass on going, I'm at XXX hospital right now.

Jimin:
Hospital? Are you injured?

Jungkook:
Just visiting.

Jimin:
Oh I see. Maybe another time.

Jungkook:
Sounds good.
-

I heard something move beside Y/N and I looked up. The roses were slipping. I got up and moved the roses to a different spot. OW! I cried out. Oh. I must've touched a thorn. I sat back down in my spot beside Y/N trying to get the thorn out. *sigh* I give up.. The thorn won't come out. You know Y/N, I bet you'd be laughing at me if you were awake. I smiled a little and put my head down on the bed. Why do I feel so tired? I wasn't like this a while ago.. I tried to keep my eyes open but I couldn't.
-
I woke up and I could barely open my eyes. Why is it so dark in here? I checked the time. 6:00 PM it said. How did I sleep for so long..? Anyways, it's time to get up. I put down my phone and tried to stand up but I had no power in my legs for some reason. I don't know what's happening but I'll try to walk anyways. I walked towards the door and opened it. I gathered all my power and walked out.