🍋🍋🍋

⚠Warning⚠ Lemon ahead!
You have been warned!

Enjoyyy...!💖
(Y/N)= Your name
(F/C)= Favorite color
(S/F/C)= Second favorite color
(F/G)= Favorite game
_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

"Dammit!!! It's so damn hot out today!" I complained as Rin and I walked down the street, heading to my house. Rin's munching on a blue popsicle, "Well, you wouldn't be so hot if you had one of these.~" He took the popsicle out of his mouth, and swung it around in my face, a little drool dangling off.

"Rin! Ewwww! You almost got spit on me! And I said that I'm too cheap for that brand anyway. Those damn things are 2.50, and I am NOT buying that expensive ass popsicle."

"Meh! Your loss." He continued to eat the delicious-looking frozen treat. "No buddy, your loss, you had four dollars, but spent it all on two of those," I pointed to it in a playful way, "and then needed some extra Chang in the end."

I smirked when he looked at me with a " I hate that you're right" look. I meowed in a playful manner, like I always do.~😽

"Hmph! But look at it like this, we'll be at your house in about a block." He tried to lighten the mood, as well as change the subject.

I sighed, "Yeah. I know, but still..."

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
When we got to my house, I began fishing out the key that belongs to my home. Once I retrieved it, I gave a slight victory dance! 'Yes!'

I placed the key into the keyhole, and twisted it, satisfied to hear that familiar *click*. I swung the door open, and walked past the threshold, being greeted by the familiar cozy feeling of the simple building that holds my belongings.

'Man, it feels good to be home!!'

I stretched my arms above my head after I placed my school bag on the floor near the couch in the living room, 'whew! Could use a bath!'

I thought as I heard Rin close the front door, followed by a clicking noise to signify that he locked it as well.

"So, (Y/N). What are we gonna do? You said something about a game, but..." Rin trailed off.

He didn't receive an answer...

He began to Search around the house, until he reached a room he hadn't checked yet; the bathroom.

Without thinking, or using any brain meat he has, opened the door without knocking...

"Gyaaaaaa!!!!" I screamed out to the heavens, making anyone around want to put cotton in their ears! I picked up the closest thing to me, and chunked it at him!

Buuuuuut... it was the bubbly soap. Sooo, I'm gonna need that back. Rin retreated from the door, practically slamming it closed behind him.

"Dammit Rin! I need that back!"

I yelled at him, it took a second, but surely a hand peeked back through the door, holding the bottle of soap shakily.

I reached out to grab it, and took it, uttering a small thank you in the process.

Welp...it was officially awkward now.

~~~~About 15 minutes later~~~~

I finally got done with my bath, so I got out and dried off. Feeling fully restored, I then proceeded to put on a pair of (F/C) booty shorts, and a loose (S/F/C) t-shirt.

I walked out of the bathroom, and called out to Rin, but there was no answer.

"Rin! Where are you!?"