•20•

(Tae in MM)
"So about that date" He lift my chin up. "I- I'll think about it" I looked up at him. "Mmm ight" He smirked. I faked smiled then rapidly walked into my condo and slammed the door behind me. I stood behind the doorand thought for a min.....what if all my intension of Kenny was wrong...what if he just heard about me from the club.........or a stalker....ugh idk I'll just have to find out for myself on our date. Yes I am going on this date I'm not going to back like a punk bitch and not go. I called up Jacquees so he can watch caitlyn for a couple more hours.

Jacquees: *Answers*Wassup
Me:Hey I was wondering if u can watch caitlyn for a couple more hours
Jacquees: Why wassup
Me:Its nun of you business
Jacquees:look Tabatha all because-
Me: Are you going to watch her or not
Jacquees:..... Fine I will
Me:Thank u*Hangs up*

After that chat I decided to get ready for my date. I called up my Hair Dresser tae to do my hair since I have no idea what to do with it. Speaking of tae I met during highschool we was my gay bsf but we went our separate ways after Graduation, I started dancing and became a stylistic. I gave a quick ringer and he said yes to the request, before he come over I gotta get out of these sweaty clothes and take a nice hot shower.

•••

DING-DONG!  I answered the door for tae " Heyy boo". He strut in the door with his equipment "Heyy boo". I helped him put his stuff on the dining room table. Tae pulled out a seat" Have a seat girl". I sat down and let him work his magic on me yasss hunny. "So how u been girl I seen you insta with ya baby girl" He started combing out my hair. "I've been good and thnx she's my world" I smiled. "so wassup with u and Jacquees I heard y'all broke up" He braided down my hair. "yes I needed a break from him ever since we had the baby he been different" I sighed. "Mmm yass hunny ik how men are the truth come out when u pregnant of how they really are" He put a stocking cap on my head. "Mhm I know but fuck him I got a date tonight" I smirked. "ooou girl with who spill it child" He pulled out wigs to see which one would be right for me. "his name is Kenny I met down by the pool and he started talking to me and he knew hella shit about me and today I saw him at the gym and we made a bet about if he lived next door to me and he did" I explained. "Oou girl you like him" Tae asked Adjusting the wig. "idk" I looked down. "Mmm that's okay you'll like him sooner or later" He applied the bold hold tape on my forehead. "I feel like he is up to sum but just won't tell  me" I looked up at tae while he applied the light blonde Bob on head. "You'll u find the truth if u listen to what he does and say and it up to you to investigate the truth" He looked down at me pressing down on my wig so the glue will stay on. DING-DONG! "You expecting someone" Tae looked. "Nahh not that I know of" I shrugged my shoulders. Tae answered the door for me and was handed red roses to him. "Can't wait for our date tonight, hope you are excited like I am Love Kenny" Tae read out loud. I smiled and took the flowers from him "He so sweet". Tae stood there " You sure about this boo". I set them in a vase "Why u say that". He sat down by the island " Because you never know what's this man plan is". I looked straight at Tae then he cut me out my daze "Come on let's find you a outfit hunny". I led him to my room, them he strutted to NY closet " Mmmm what about this girl ". I walked in there to see " Oh hell nahh". He put it back and scowled for another dress"Ouuu what about this one". I looked at at how dress like ew"Bishh no". Tae rolled his eyes and looked for another dress. "okay what about this one" Tae puts the dress on his chest. I looked at it for a bit then notice it would match good with my hair "That's the one".
Tae smiled in relief " Finally ".

•••

I looked in the mirror one last time and fixed my dress a lil.

DING-DONG! I panicked and fixed my hair and grabbed my silver clutch

DING-DONG! I panicked and fixed my hair and grabbed my silver clutch. I answered the door  " Hey". Kenny stood there mind blown which made me wonder is sum wrong "You look amazing". I hid my smile " Thank you". He lift my chin up "Ya welcome". I just couldn't keep my eyes off of him he was just so oou. " You ready to go" Kenny held his hand out. I nodded and held his hand.

•••

Kenny had my eyes closed the entire time "Can I open them now". He led me to a rooftop it seemed and removed his hands from my eyes, my eye lids open to a Rooftop candle light dinner.

" Aww Kenny this is amazing" I cried

" Aww Kenny this is amazing" I cried. He wiped my wet tears "Nahh your amazing". I couldn't help but to grin " Nobody has ever done this for me". All of a sudden I was swept off my feet and led to the table by Kenny. "Omg don't drop me" I squealed. Kenny sat me down in my chair "I couldn't if I tried". I cheesed at him while he sat in his seat. " Why u cheesing so hard babygirl " He asked. I shrugged my shoulders "Idk I just never felt nothing like this". He smirked " Not even with your man". I sucked my teeth in "Stop". He went from a straight face " My bad". The waiters came out and gave is our food and champagne. "I could get use to this" I smiled. "Yea before the happiness is gone and u find sum different" Kenny mention. His statement was floating in my head over and over "Before it's gone".