Chapter 3

Janet heard you gasp,"Come out! I want to see how hot you look!" she said eagerly. 

You look at yourself in the mirror and your eyes are wide. You gulp, "Uhhhh Janet."

"COME OUT!" She yells. You walk out of the restroom slowly. And Janet gasps, "Now that's what I'm talking about! Baby got back!" she smiles widely. You are wearing a black silky, form fitting dress that ends just an inch above your knees; it is covered with sparkles. This dress compliments your thick curves. It especially emphasizes your boobs and ass. 

"Janet!" you blush, "Calm down." you giggle. 

"What?! You look hot! Eat your hear out, Carter.", she laughs. 

"It's an incredible outfit, but what shoes do I wear?", you ask. 

Janet spirnts out the room to hers and grabs her jet black pumps, "These are perfect!" she hands you the pair. You instantly grab them, exicted to try them on. With out a doubt, they fit! 

You smile, "I've never felt so...so..."

"SEXY!?" Janet interupts you. You nod smiling. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You and Janet wait in the small living room. It's 6:59 pm. Carter is the early type of guy, so he literally arrives at 7:00 pm. You hear the stern knock and you quickly stand up. Janet walks to the door and opens it. Carter is standing in front of the doorway with a boquet of pink tulips. He's wearing a sky blue, long sleeve buttoned-down shirt, a black tie, black skinny jeans, and converse. 

"Hello Janet, how are you this evening?" Carter asks. 

"Peachy." Janet says sarcastically. 

Carter walks in and looks around for you. He finally looked your way and his mouth dropped. 

"You're drooling," Janet whispered to Carter.

He realizes that he is and immeadiately wipes it off the corner of his mouth. "You look...gorgeous..." he says in his deep, breathy voice. 

You shutter at the sound of his voice. When you heard that tone, you knew that the night would end with some alone time in the bedroom. 

He offers you his hand and you hesitated for a second, but you walked towards him and held his hand. You gave him a half hearted smile and he kissed you. You quickly backed away from his lips after the kiss. He put his arm around your waist and led you to the door. 

You turn to Janet, "I'll text you." she nods, "Please do. I'll be waiting."

"Bye Janet," Carter nods and smiles as you two walk through the door. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When you and Carter got to his car, he opens the door for you and carefully sit down. He closes the door and hurries to the driver side. When he got in, he eagerly kissed you and touched you in all the right places. You didn't know whether to push him off or, give into temptation. So you went with your second instinct because you knew that tonight would be the last night you can. 

You wrap your arms around his neck and kissed back just as eagerly. He cupped his hand on your left boob and began to squeeze. You let out a small moan when he moved his lips to your neck. You can feel the goosebumps coming on and you move your hands to his crotch, feeling the bulge in his pants. A switch went off in your head and you pushed him away, "Let's go to dinner?"

He looked at you in confusion and he was a bit irritated, "Why don't we skip dinner and have dessert at my place?" 

You shook your head,"You know I'm a fatass." you let out a fake chuckle. 

He sort of laughed, "Alright then!"

Carter drove off. It was silent in the car the whole time, so he turned on his iPod, it was plugged in. A song came on that you weren't familiar with. 

"Dance, dance! We're falling apart to half time. Dance, dance and these are the lives you'd love to lead. Dance, this is the way they love if they knew. How misery loved me." 

"Who is this?" you asked. 

"Fall Out Boy. You've never heard of them?" he said 

You shook your head, "Nope. But they sound pretty good."

He nods. 

After twenty minutes you arrive to this fancy resturant called the, "The Hot Spot." Your blood began to boil. You held back your tears. He parked and you got out of the car. He got out and went to your side and walked in the resturant. 

"You come here often?" you asked

"Nope, I've heard it's a nice place, though." He says, but you notice a waiter coming towards him, "Mr.Carter, you're back. Nice to see you again. " said the young waiter. You looked at Carter and raised your eyebrow, "Never been here huh?" you rolled your eyes, "I'm going to the restroom to freshen up." 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You walked to the restroom calmly. You got your phone from your purse and started texting Janet. Since you were looking down at your phone, you weren't paying attention to the man coming towards you. You two bumped into each other. You fell flat on the floor and so did the man. He quickly jumps up to help you. 

He immediately offers you his hand, "I'm so sorry! I wasn't watching where I was going. Are you alright?" Just when you were about to tell him off, you blankly stared at him. He smiled, "Can I get you anything?" You wanted to respond, but your eyes are glued to his. You couldn't figure out if they were green, or grey. Maybe both. His dirty blonde hair looked so soft and his cologne put you in a trance. 

He chuckled a bit, "Is anyone home?" 

Out of all the things you could have said, "Take me home." 

He blushed, "I would gladly take you home, but if I'm not mistaken the guy walking towards us is your boyfriend? He's actually giving me a dirty look." 

You took the stranger's hand and kept your focus on him. Not realizing Carter was next you by now. 

"Are you alright? What happened? What did you do to her?!" Carter demanded. 

"Nothing man. I was walking, not paying attention, and we bumped into each other." said the stranger calmly. But Carter pushed the stranger, "Don't touch my girl! Okay?"

You finally snapped out of your trance, "Your girl? Are you kidding me? You're cheating on me! You said you've never been here before, but you have!"

Carter took a step back and glared at you, "You think I'm cheating on you?" 

"I think this is my cue to leave now." said the stranger

"No! You stay because I'm going with you." you said. You looked at Carter, "Yes, I found out today that you're cheating on me. Janet told me. Goodbye Carter." You grabbed ahold of the stranger's hand, "Let's go. NOW!"

While you and the stranger were walking, Carter was yelling at you, "I'm tired of having sex with you. You suck. You always have. Have a nice life you slut! But I know you'll be back." 

You and the stranger kept walking. You arrived to his car and he opened the door, "My lady, your chariot awaits." You got in. Once he got in, you didn't realize the possibilities you're getting yourself into.