Chapter 3

Follow @Huey_Duck (Wrote Huey, Donald, and Carter's parts)

(I wrote Dewey, Louie, Scrooge's parts)

Huey smiled as he looked at the clock. School had just ended, and Dewey would be getting home soon.

After his brothers had left, all day, he was planted on the couch, watching TV. He couldn't wait until his blue wearing brother came home. He wanted to spend as much time with him as he could, for he didn't know how long he had until his condition became worse.

The red triplet smiled as he heard the doorknob jiggle, however it faded once he saw only Louie enter the manor.

Louie walked into the manor and closed the door behind him.

"Hey Hue." He greeted as he walked over towards his brother.

Huey smiled softly, grunting in slight pain as he sat up since he was lying down.

"Hey, Lou," he responded. "Where's Dewey?"

"He went to get some ice cream with his new friend, I think her name was Carter or something." Louie answered. He sat on the couch next to his brother.

Huey's mood dropped as he heard that. "Oh..." 'He promised he'd come back after school,' Huey thought, not noticing that his breathing had started to speed up. 'D-Did he forget? D-Did he... remember, but went anyway?' the eldest triplet's vision became blurry, and his head became dizzy. He tried to stand up, but once he tried to take one step, he fell to the ground, his body shaking a little.

Louie watched in shock as his brother fell. He rushed to his side and picked up off the ground.

"Huey? Huey, are you okay? What's going on?"

Huey looked at his brother in fear, even though Louie helped him up, his legs gave out and he fell back to the ground. "G-Get... Uncle Scrooge..." Huey closed his eyes in pain.

At the time, Scrooge was the only one home since he was looking after the eldest triplet.

Louie set his brother down gently and ran to his uncle's office where he knew he would be.

"Uncle Scrooge!!" Louie opened the office door, startling his uncle.

"What is it Louie?" Scrooge asked as he went through a few papers.

"I-it's Huey." Scrooge looked up and immediately went towards tge living room and saw Huey on the floor.

"Louie? What happened?" He asked.

"I don't know...he just, fell."

Huey looked up a them weakly, his body still shaking. "H-help..." he managed to get out. His heart pounded, every other time that it beat, it hurt him.

Huey whimpered as he laid there, helpless.

"Oh dear." Scrooge rushed to Huey's side and picked him up. "Louie, call your Uncle Donald. Tell him we're going to take Huey to the emergency room." Louie nodded and fumbled to get his phone. His shaky hands managed to message his uncle.

'Uncle Donald!!! We need to take Huey to the hospital! Come quick!!'

Donald's eyes widen as he read the text. He rushed into the living room and looked at Scrooge and Louie. He put his hand on Huey's chest and nodded. "Okay, I'll drive... I don't want to take any chances with Launchpad, c'mon." Donald grabbed his keys and opened the door.

Louie watched as everything happened. He followed his uncles and brother into the car.

'I wonder what Dewey and Carter are doing right now.'