Arc 1.1

People can only describe Zero's life as a tragedy, filled with indescribable grief and torment. He, however, stays strong and defiant of the cruel fate. It all ended when the person who promised them love and care betrayed him. The only person who Zero thought loved him turned out to be his killer. Zero, in his final moments, wept for the first time and the last.

[Hello Host, I'm system 001. Would you like to live?]

"Want to!" Zero whispers in pain as he slowly bleeds out from the wounds inflicted on him by his lover, Gin.

[Understood transferring Host to spatial space in 6...5....4....3....2.....1]

Zero's pain faded until he felt nothing anymore, but he felt an odd sensation. When he looked around, he noticed a room, a copy of his room, but everything was of much better quality. His once uncomfortable bed felt like he was sleeping in clouds, the bed sheets made of a soft substance like real fur. Everything has changed but hasn't changed how they look.

[System decided to make the spatial space look like the user's room. However, this space is much bigger than it seems. The system will hand this to the Host to rest and use as the host thinks best. This space will still be open even on missions. Do you understand Host?]

"Yes, I understand, but what are these missions you spoke of?" Question Zero, as he is a bit confused about the whole situation.

{Well, your missions will be in other worlds where you will be assigned tasks. Most of the time, it is to change the fate of the cannon fodder/villain you have taken over. The host, would you like to know anything else?]

"Yes, how do you work? Will you help me in these missions?" Zero questions softly since he knows he can't do this himself.

[Yes! This system is extraordinary compared to other boring systems! I can help the Host with spying and give the host an unlimited amount of pills. If in the modern world, I can help you get data or any of that sort! I can also make punishments a bit less compared to others. Since I'm the first system, I have more emotions and the power to override some other things. For example, if I were in another system, I wouldn't be able to ensure you were the correct gender. Also, other systems have to make their Host pay for all the pills, which are way too expensive, honestly. Also, these missions give you points, which will help you get better skills and help you with future tasks!]

"I see. I'm quite lucky getting the first system, so when do we start?" Zero questions eagerly he might be able to live free for once.

[Right now, the first world is a ranked F world. It's not that complicated to complete. Transferring starting 5....4.....3.....2.....1 transferring complete!]

Zero awoke and looked at his surroundings and saw he was in a fancy but plain-looking room—everything neat and in order, nothing out of place.

[Does Host want the memories of the future and past of Cole Moore and then the plot]

"Yes," Zero confirms in his head because if he says it out loud, he will look like a crazy man talking to himself. Zero closes his eyes, and flashes of memories flood his head. Zero shakes in anger, hating the heroine. How dare she take over the Cole Moore company because she hated Cole's younger sister. Who he had nothing to do with and never helped her in crushing the heroine. Cole was an upright man and didn't use his power to hurt innocents.
Cole only met the heroine once, just once. And he was very kind to her and didn't look down on her!

The plotline follows the heroine, Hope Caldwell, from a low-income family. That attends the influential University named Rosemary University, where only highly talented individuals are accepted, or they have a lot of cash. Hope has the male lead, Marcus Zamora, and the second male lead, William Woods, in love with her. Who are both intelligent and come from powerful, affluent families that will become the CEOs of their companies. Cole's younger sister Alisa, who is doing her first year, starts to bully Hope. Marcus and William help Hope take over the Moore company after Hope kills Cole. The Male lead and the second male lead weren't aware that Hope killed Cole. Hope knew if they found out, they would not help her anymore as they were friends with Cole. Hope made it seem that it was all Alisa's fault that Cole died. Marcus started seducing Alisa to give him the rights to the company. Who, in return, gives it to Hope to run, and then Alisa is then killed by Hope in a freak accident. Then Hope ends up with Marcus and lives happily while still having William wrapped around her finger.

[The host's Mission is to ruin the heroine's white lotus act look and make sure she doesn't marry any wealthy person, which is worth 500 points. Save Alisa from her fate worth 300 points. Make sure the male and second male lead end up with someone else; however, they must be with someone they genuinely love. For one accomplished, you will receive 500 points. If both, then you will receive 1200 points. Now, there are only three rules that you have to follow: 1. You can't kill the heroine, the male lead, and the second male lead. 2. You have to accomplish one of the missions. 3. You have at least accept one of the bonus missions]

Zero stood up and decided to bathe before heading to the university. Cole is in his last year of university. Zero couldn't decide on what to do today. What can he do? How can he reveal the sinister heroine's true colors? He quickly changed and headed to university. Zero reminded himself that he is now Cole and should refer to himself as Cole for now, at least. As Zero walked down the hallways, he received many gazes from others. Zero responds to their looks with a slight smirk, which causes people to swoon.