Detention

SUPRISE DOULEs UPDATE!!!! Since I havent updated in a while I decidedcn to do a double update.Hope you enjoy.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Y/N pov
Since the teacher left early he gave us a list of things to do. Todays detention will be intesting. This is what the list looked like.
1.clean the chalkboard
2.clean the desk
3.Sweep the floor
4.Finish Homework
5.staple the test together
6.organise the assiments
7.grade book reports
Ok so we have to clean he chalk board. When we clean clean the white board we just wet two paper towels and wiped it. We drew things like hears and our names. It was detention but we had lots of fun.Second we cleaned the desk. We kept hitting each other playfuly with the paper towels.We had the least fun sweeping the floors. We had no way to make it funner. (Idk if funner is even a word someone please tell me)After we swept we finised our homework which wasn't any funner then sweeping. Then we stapled the test together which it was fun. Cause like who desnt like stapling stuff or playing with staplers. Hehehehe im so childish. Then we organised the assiments which was really fun cause we pretended we were in a office. Why are we so childish. Then we graded the book reports which was the best part. Dont tell lm any one but the people we didnt like we gave them the worst grades. Hehehehe were evil and childish. We were having so much fun and when we were finished we were just playing aroung tickling each other. Like if we were best friends and already knew each other since forever. Which of course wasnt true sbecause I had only met him that same day. Bt even that same day I could already tell we were gonna be awesome friends. We were having so much fun like little kids at the park.
So little it was like we didnt even know what time was. Until... we realised it was really late. It was almost 7 pm. Both of us had to get home quickly. We said our good byes and left the school. I hope I dont get in trouble.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N
Hey guys sorry for the short chapter. love you guys thanks for reading my story
BAIIIIII