Ch.7 The new boy's my cousin

Jayme POV

I woke up feeling good about the day. I went to the bathroom and did my stuff and then I changed into my clothes.

I also had on Jacquees jacket, cause I don't want to be cold in class

I also had on Jacquees jacket, cause I don't want to be cold in class. Knowing some of these teachers don't believe in a warm classroom, but the colds okay after gym. Where we gon be hot as a cactus in the desert.

I checked my phone and saw that miracle had sent me a text saying that she needed to talk to me.  I put my backpack on and went downstairs to see my cousin in the kitchen standing by the counter.

Me: Hey Dylan I'm sorry about yesterday I was just so upset that I let it get to me. Can you forgive me please?

Dylan: Cuz, I forgave you yesterday cause I know that you've lived with your dad for almost all your life. So it's alright! Now how are we getting to school?

Me: We could go across the street and ask Jacquees if he can give us a lift. Or we could see if my dad will take us.

He's looking at something behind me, so I turn around and see my dad looking at me. Why he's staring at me I don't know.

Dad: Why'd you have to hit me?

He looked upset, but I think he knew why I hit him.

Me: Can we talk about this later? Oh and after school I'm going to uncle August house.

Dad: Fine we'll talk about this when you come home tonight. Now go get in the car if you want me to take you to school.

I grabbed Dylan's arm and dragged him to the car, and I got in the back. I looked across the street and saw a glimpse of him looking at me. I turned around in my seat and fastened my seatbelt with a smile on my face.

Jacquees POV

I was standing in the window waiting to see what Jayme was going to wear to school today. I saw she was wearing Gucci, and I knew then what I was going to wear to school today.

I took my outfit out, and I went to take my shower. After 30 minutes, I stepped out of the shower and dried off. I grabbed my clothes and shoes and put them on.

 I grabbed my clothes and shoes and put them on