Chapter 18 Cuddling night

(Ananya's POV)

I was literally shocked watching Drake there. I thought he was in danger. But no, they already know each other. I thought Drake was with Ritesh. It really broke my heart for one moment but listening to Ritesh's talks I think he don't know anything.

I don't want him to know any of my rough past. I don't want him to pity on me. But now I think I have to abandon myself as Ritesh may kill them also like he.. he... God..

"So Ananya tum abhi bhi waisi ho jaise maine socha tha." ( You are still the same like I thought.) Ritesh said in hindi.

"What do you want?" I asked

"Just you know. Join my gang." He said

"After you killed him. Never." I said

"Oh baby. You know I used to love you, well still will do if you always listen to me. But you need to go to him so I thought of removing him from my path." He said

"But he-he was your own little brother." I said my voice threatening to crack as I was crying inside. I swear my eyes have become bloody red.

"No one is mine until and unless they listen to me." He said

"I will never ever join your gang." I spitted.

"Drake ko pasand krti ho. Paata hai mujhe. Uska bhi waisa hi haal karu?" (You like Drake I know it. Do you want me to do the same with him?) He asked.

"Main use pasand nhi krti." (I don't like him.) I said

"You never agree to your heart." He said.

"I'm going." I said and went toward the gate.

"I'll kill him if you don't join my gang." He said. I left the building. His words still going around my head.

I will kill him if you don't join my gang.

Will he seriously?

If he can kill his little brother then Drake is his rival. He can.

I have to save Drake.

Will abandoning myself from Drake will help?

Nah only make him die early.

I can't let one more person to die because of me. I can't kill him because of my silly promise. Oh God!

I opened my phone and saw 53 calls from Bianca, 19 from Sanket and 5 from Drake.

Drake..

I called Sanket telling him to pick me up. I stood on the footpath for 10 minutes and saw Ash's limo coming. Oh god please that dumbass didn't bring Ash and Bianca.

"Hey get in." Sanket said

I got in and closed the door.

"You can cry in front of me. Your eyes are bloody red." He said. But I didn't want to cry.

"I don't want to cry. I want to kill him." I said

"Ritesh?" He asked

"How do you know?" I asked

"Guessed." He said

"want to talk about it?" He asked

"NO." I said

"Anne you can't abandon yourself again and cry your life out. You are a strong girl." He said

"He is after Drake. I can't risk his life. I can't seize the pain as I'll know that the cause of his death is also me. I can't" I said and a tear landed on my cheek.

"Hey Anne. His dead's cause was not you. Ritesh is a physic leader. He can kill anyone." He said and stopped the car in front of my house.

"What about my parents? My little sister?" I asked

"I just know it's not your fault." He said holding my face with his both hands.

"Listen. You are strong and will show Ritesh his right place. Nothing will happen to Drake or any of our friends. You will kill him." He said

"But.." I said

"Talking about promise. He said on his dead bed that you will not kill him until and unless it is necessary. Drake's life is necessary. Okay. Now smile" He said

I nodded and smiled. I swiped my tears and took a deep breath hugged Sanket tightly and got out of limo. I think Sanket took some shortcuts.

I said him bye and got in the house.

My house was dark. I think everybody slept already. I got in my room without making any noise and changed in shorts and t-shirt. I removed my makeup and slept on my bed turning the lights off. That's when all the memories of my past came rushing to me and that's when I cried my heart out. I am expert in silent crying so no one knew I was crying.

--

I don't know when I drifted to sleep but I woke up feeling a body against my back. I tended as I'm sleeping, slowly reached under my pillow for the knife and got over the body aiming my knife on its throat.

"Oh tiger it's me. Drake." Drake said and opened the side lamp.

"What the hell are you doing her? I would have killed you." I said

"Yeah. I was worried. I called you 50 times messaged you almost 100 times but gave no response. Nada. Zilch. Nothing." HE said

"I-I didn't check." I said

"Well. As much I like this position, I think you can remove the knife and then we can continue in this position for whole night and if you want I can show many other positions also." He said with a wink. How tension free he can be? I was also like this before making a boyfriend. Only if Drake knew......

I rolled my eyes and rolled from him over to my side and kept the knife back to its place.

"So what happened there?" he asked referring to the incident happened earlier.

"I don't want to talk about it." I said tears threatening to fall.

"Anne come here." He said opening his arms.

I got in his arms and he draped them around my waist. I pressed my face in his chest and inhaled his cologne. That's when I broke. Tears after tears spilled.

"Anne its okay Barbie Doll. Everything will be okay." He said caressing my bare back where a little of my t-shirt rose.

"How do you know everything will be alright when you don't even know what will happen?" I asked sniffling in his chest.

"I just know if we both are together everything will be alright." He said. Only if it was true.

"Just sleep. We can talk about it when you feel like. Just remember I'm always here for you." He said. His words made me feel a little good. Rest night we spend cuddling. I don't know when I drifted to sleep..

Hey what's up? I updated. So what do you feel like? Is Anake going on perfectly?

Please comment and vote