{7}

My parents and Cameron left to go home, but Grayson stayed with me. I couldn't stop thinking about Veronica, she really didn't know who I was? I heard a know at the door, Grayson got up to open it and I saw Vanessa.

"Vanessa! Is Veronica okay? How is she? What's wrong with her why can't she remember who I am?" I said speed walking towards Vanessa

"Ethan, the doctors told us th- that the car crash caused a lot of damage to roni's brain, and because of that damage, she's lost her memory" Vanessa said as she looked down

"So, she'll never remember me?" I said

"Ethan don't say that, as time goes by and she recovers her memory, she'll remember who you are" Vanessa told me.

"How are you so sure?"

"Because roni's strong, and she will get through all of this, but only if we help her, and make her stay strong"

"But how, she doesn't even want me to touch her". I said as I walked and sat down in the couch that was in my hospital room.

"Well we have to try, don't you want to be there for her?" Grayson said.

"Of course, I love her with all my heart, and I will always be there for her." I said.

"Then don't give up." Vanessa said walking towards me and putting her hand on my shoulder

"I won't."

Veronica's p.o.v.

I stared at the ceiling, why couldn't I remember anything? What happened?

I heard the door open and saw nessa coming inside.

"Nessa" I said

She walked towards me smiling, her eyes were red and puffy.

"How are you feeling?" She asked

"I'm okay, my head just hurts a bit. Nessa, can you take me to the bathroom, I really need to use it"

"Sure."

I got out of bed gently as nessa grabbed me by the arm. I walked towards the bathroom in my room and went inside.
When I finished I went to the sink to wash my hands, I looked up at the mirror in front of me and saw cuts and bruises on my face.

"What happened? I can't remember anything" I asked myself.

I got out of the bathroom as nessa helped me to my bed.

I sat down.

"Do you want anything to eat or drink?" Nessa asked

"Ummm coffe?" I said

"Of course you do" nessa said with a smile on her face.

As she was about to walk out of the room I stopped her

"Nessa?"

"Yeah roni?"

"Why did that boy say he was my boyfriend? I don't even know who he is"

"Because, he is"

"But how can that be I don't know who he is, I don't remember seeing him ever in my life"

When I said those words I saw a frown appear onto nessa's face and I tear falling from her cheek.

"Nessa?"

"Look Roni I don't want to explain what happened, I just don't want to get you worried."

"But nessa no one has told me what happened, only the doctor has talked to you and those people you say are my parents, and I get more worried from you not telling me, all I know is what that boy told me, that I got into a car crash, and why can't I remember anything?"

Nessa came walking towards me and sat next to me.

"Okay I'll tell you, look the reason why you can remember anything is because, you lost your memory from the car crash, and now you don't remember who anyone is besides me" nessa said with a shaking voice.

I can't believe it, I lost my memory?

I updated yay, well here's another chapter, ik it's not that good because like I said I'm not creative at all..
ALSO THE DOLANMERRELLCOLLAB FINALLY HAPPENED I STILL CANT GET OVER IT WHEN I SAW RONI I STARTED CRYING AND THEN WHEN I HEARD NESSA SAY GRAYSONS NAME I SCREAMED😂🤧♥️