CHAPTER 2 - Harry.

ROSIE POV-

I started work at 8am per usual and began setting up the cafe. It was a Monday morning and the weather was oddly cold seeing as it's been sunny the past few days. Olivia doesn't work until later so I tend to have the cafe to myself. At this time, on a Monday, on a rainy miserable day, you never expect anyone to come in.

How silly of Rosie to think she could blast trashy music and dance like no one's watching whilst mopping the floors because well, Rosie doesn't think anyone's watching.

Silly fucking Rosie.

I'm standing on a chair whilst wiping the tables, as well as using the rag as a microphone when a voice startled me causing me to scream.

"Fuck don't do that when someone's standing on a chai.. ch.."

I look up and that's when I see him.

Who. The fuck. Is this.

He stands before me in black skinny jeans and a white top with a brown mop of hair that ends at his shoulders. His curls are being pushed back by the sunnies on his head but all I'm focusing on is his jaw.. his eyes.. his lips.. his hands.. what .. how am I attracted to his hands?!

He starts laughing at me and I realise we've been standing in silence for what feels like forever and I've just been gawking at him shamelessly. Well maybe I'm feeling a bit of shame right now.

I get down from the chair and walk towards him.

"Jesus I'm sorry I'm not used to people coming in at this time, this cafe isn't that busy and the weathers shi..oocking."
Olivia's always telling me I shouldn't swear at customers but it's pretty fucking hard for me.

"Did you want me to get you something? A coffee?"
I try to stray from my thoughts by asking a normal human cafe worker question.

"What's your name love"

That's all he says, without leaving my eyes.

"Uh Rosie.. I'm Rosie"

"Oh so you're the infamous Rosie? Does that mean I'm lucky enough to be meeting the owner of this shitty little cafe? What a pleasure."

He smirks as he talks which pisses me off even more and as he insults Olivia's sacred cafe he begins to walk closer towards me.
Asshole.

"Actually no I'm just friends with the owner. But if you think this cafe is so 'shitty' why the fuck are you here? No ones making you stay asshole."

Well I've just completely thrown the no swearing thing out the window.

He just laughs at my response and continues to walk closer which instinctively makes me walk backwards away from him.

"Sir please just leave I need to get the cafe ready for actual customers that actual want to be served."

I snap at him and try keep a firm tone but he stays silent and his smiles continues to grow. I can't tell if I want him to leave because he's an arrogant fuck or if it's because I'm so damn attracted to him and would not mind the reason he was walking towards me was to turn me round and fuck me.

FUCK

I turn and walk behind the counter and turn the music up hoping he'll just get bored and walk out. I bend down behind the counter to find the coffee beans thinking he wouldn't be there when I got up but of course he was sitting on the stool directly In front of the counter. Still with that god damn smirk.

"I'm sorry angel if I offended you and your friends precious cafe. I just thought it'd be fun to rile you up which obviously worked. If you don't mind I'd like a coffee, no milk or sugar."

I just scoff at him and turn to make it.

I hand it to him in a takeaway cup and he raises an eyebrow.

"Did you think after making me a coffee I was going to leave you alone? That's cute Rosie. but I'm sorry I'm staying here. I'd like it in a mug."
He demands at me passing me the takeaway cup with the coffee I just made him like I'm his fucking slave. Who is this guy?!

I stare at him trying to think of what to say that will get him to leave but instead just pour his coffee into the sink, throw the cup in the bin, put headphones into my phone and listen to the music that was blasting through the speakers before and continue cleaning the cafe.

He just stares at me and doesn't say anything about what just happened.

Eventually he gets up from his seat, walks over to me and before I can say anything he removes one of my ear buds, puts his lips to my ear and whispers,

"you're a bit of a bitch Rosie, and as much as I think it's extremely sexy I think someone needs to hold you down and make you behave."

And with that, he walks out of the cafe leaving me standing completely still in utter fucking shock.