One

Summers point of view

"What do you mean I can't live here anymore!?" I screamed at my parents. Not caring if someone heard me or not. "You're disgusting! A disgrace! You're a fucking lesbian Summer!" My mother yelled back at me. "So what!? I am your daughter, you're suppose to love me for me. And this is who I am!" "I don't care if this is who you are. Just get out of my house and never come back until you become straight again!"

With that said, I told my phone and book bag and ran out of the house. I didn't know where I was going, but at that moment I didn't care. I was walking down the street when I came to the corner. I decided to make a right turn and I saw a coffee shop. The coffee shop wasn't big but it wasn't small either. It was perfect actually.

I decided to go inside and order a latte. While I was waiting for my latte, everything started coming back. How this happened. I remember I was in fifth grade. There was this girl, her name was Taeyeon. She was a transfer student from South Korea. She had the most beautiful skin, pink lips, beautiful brown hair, pretty brown eyes. She smelled like strawberries and white chocolate.

At that time I didn't know if I was crushing on her, or if my brain was just making me think these things because I was jealous. But if I was jealous, then why was my heart skipping beats when I look at her? Right there and then, I realized that I liked girls. My parents never like people like me. They always thought that you have to be straight. Which I understand since we are Christian.

I was so busy thinking about how all of this happened, that I didn't even notice that the waiter was waiting for me. "Oh I'm sorry Miss." I said as I looked up at the girl. She looked around 14 or 15 years old. "괜찮아. 여기 당신의 라떼입니다." (Ok. Here is your latte.) I noticed she spoked Korean and not english. But thank god I am taking classes in Korean.

But instead of responding in Korean, I'm sticking to my English roots. "Thank you very much." "Anything for a pretty girl." The miss said. Wait.....did she just speak English? Did she just call me pretty? I was confused but I was blushing at the same time. I couldn't help it but blush. She was so pretty.

I went to take a sip of my latte when I saw a paper. I picked up the paper and saw she gave me her number, along with her name. "Hello beautiful. I'm Minhyun. My number is xxxxxxxxxxx." Today is going to be interesting. After I finished my latte, I left the cafe. I started walking home when I realized I just got kicked out. I didn't have anywhere to stay.

I had no friends who lived around here. They all live in California. Me, I live in New York. So there's a lot of alleyways I can stay in. With that being said. It started to rain, so I ran into a alleyway and found a place to rest underneath the stairs. How the hell am I gonna go to school looking like a fucking hobo and smelling like someone just died? This isn't going to be fun?