The Beach

Chapter 10

Chapter 10

[Amusing]
[After today my priority was to make Justin smile as much as he could. Since we both have the next two periods free I took Clay's car and pulled Justin in the car. "What?" I raise my eyebrows at him. "What are we doing?" He says in a sad tone. "Watch and see," I say.

20 minutes after I pulled over by the beach. "We both need to relax right now," I say stepping out of the car. He shot me a small smile as he walks out of the car. "Come here!" I yell, as he runs to me.

The next moment I knew we were siting down on the beach, me in his arms and him resting his head on my shoulder as I was gently squeezing his hand. "I'm sorry if I make you feel uncomfortable. Or like a child,"I giggle but in serious way. "You arent, you are an amazing friend and you've been treating me right," He whispers in my ear. Friend, that's all...

"You know what, we always talk about Jess. Why don't you tell me something about your ex?" He says uncomfortably. "That sounded so forced, why do you want to know?" I say in a jokingly tone. "To see which type of people attract you," He says in a flirtatious yet calmy way.

"He was adorable, I'm telling you. He was kind of an outgoing type, you would always see him going to different kind of parties. We actually met through Clay. He was  tutoring him and I accidentally walked in when they were studying. He kept staring at me when I was making myself a drink in the kitchen. And when I turned around he gave me the sweetest smile ever. After that he asked me out and I didn't accept it. He forced Clay to bring me on parties where he was and so we got close. Really close. And that's it. Call me weird but I still have slight feelings for him, "I say feeling the tears forming in my eyes and remembering his and mine moments. Of course I told only 1% of our story.

"If you still like him you know, why did you break up," He says in a calmy yet comforting voice. "We didn't actually break up," I say as I took a deep breath. I could feel Justin being confused as hell.

"He's dead," I say as I felt tears rolling down my cheeks. He came closer and gently squeezed me closer to his warm body. "I'm sorry I asked," He says while giving me a kiss on the cheek. I frozed immediately feeling my heart beating faster.

My cheeks turned in a tone of bright red. "You know what, let's stop talking about serious things and get back to silly things. Thanks," I say getting out of his arms and turning around to him.
He smiles widely, showing me his white teeth. "See, a smile looks better on you," I say remembering the first time we met.

When he was crying in my arms and I tried to comfort him. That happened like 3 weeks ago and since then we are super close. Always looking out for each other. "You make me happy Leah Jensen," He shouts at me when I stood up. "I better Foley," I reply as I start running away from him.

"Why are you running? For God's sake. Leah come back here. I'm not in the mood to run," He yells at me with a wide smile. I shrug as I stopped. He got up and tried to catch me. I ran away from him everytime.

After solid 5 minutes he got tired and I started laughing at him."Oh Foley, weren't you like the captain of the basketball team?" I say through laughs. When I wasnt watching, he got up and jumped on me. We both fell on the warm sand.

He was on top of me laughing like crazy. Our faces were inches away. In those situations I would feel really uncomfortable but with him it felt amazing. "Looks like you are the one who's not in the form," He says as I roll my eyes at him. "Okay I guess you caught me," I say with a big smile.

"You're gorgeous," He whispers as I stared at his beautiful ocean eyes. "You are not so bad yourself Foley," I whisper back. He slowly started leaning in, our lips almost touched but the pair of two other laughs cut us off.

We both turned around to the two other teenagers laughing on the beach. I recognized the two people and so did Justin.

He stared at them, and I slowly started pushing him away from me. "Let's go to school," I say whispering in his ear as I escape from his arms. He noded as a response and we both sat in Clay's car and drove off.]