URL

Miyuki sighed as he finally got to the train with his little brother, as they sat down on a seat. "Isn't this too much Toshiro? How are we gonna eat this much?" Miyuki complained as he put his 4 bags down. Toshiro crossed his arms and replied, "Oh stupid Yuki we're gonna have a feast with my boyfriend!! It's gonna be a lot so you better eat it all up!!"

"First of all, you don't have to keep implying that you're gay, I already know. Second of all, don't call me Yuki. My name is M-I-Y-U-K-I. Got it? It's annoying when people call me with nicknames" Miyuki explained to his poor 20 - year old brother who looked hurt and broken. "B-but Yukiii!!! I always called you that when we were little! What's wrong saying it now?!" Toshiro cried as he made a puppy face.

"You're 20 and I'm 28! We're grown-ups so no more nicknames of each other, ok?! And you bought 8 bags of FOOD---- HOW ARE WE GONNA FINISH?!" Miyuki yelled pulling Toshiro closer to him and shaking him back and forth. Toshiro smiled and said, "Haha you suck at eating food because you lived in America for half your life alone~". Miyuki blushed and retorted, "Sh-shut up!! And why are you so happy?! Didn't you cry because Japan was eliminated from FIFA?!?!" "

"I-I wasn't crying! I was mourning!" Toshiro replied turning away from his older brother. Miyuki smirked and told him, "That's the same thing you idiot"

Toshiro was just about to punch him playfully until he saw a large, slumping shadow over Miyuki. He motioned his head as if he was saying, "look up!" and Miyuki looked up.

There behold, a tall male hovering Miyuki who looked around a feet taller than him

.......

.......

Prologue End

((hey guys~! long time no see~! Well, I made this up and yes so it's not a fanfic actually~ So don't ask me which anime is this from because I MADE IT UP. ALL THE CHARACTERS ARE MADE UP AND MY STORY IS MADE UP. So yeah....))

IF YOU LIKE THIS OR MY OTHER STORIES PLEASE VOTE AND/ OR FOLLOW TO GET UPDATES ON MY PROFILE~! (commentaries are fine too :P )