For once the council does something good

So, I owe you guys an update, so I wrote this because I wanted to update today, but I was grounded from electronics yesterday when I wanted to write, so I couldn't... But, on the bright side, I found the lightning thief so I should update my other story soon! And I will have plenty of time the day after tomorrow when we go to the beach and while I am there. Hopefully, I will have Internet. Well, anyway, Happy 4th of July(unless you live somewhere else) and here is your update.
~Izzy

When I woke up, again, I was still strapped to the bed. Nick Fury was there standing over me.

"Are you ready to answer my questions?" He asked.

"Why should I?" I retorted.

Just then, there was a flash of light. I thought it was going to be Loki, but when I opened my eyes, I saw my dad, my real dad, Zeus and Athena.

Dad smiled down at me, then turned to Fury.

"Nick Fury." Zeus boomed. (Haha, get it? I know, it's over used, but whatever.) "The council has deceided to make peace with you. You let our heroes go, and we shall answer your questions."

Fury nodded. "Let them go." Four men came into the room and took the bonds off. About a minute later, the men dragged Nico into the room. When he saw the three gods, he knelt down.

"Rise hero." Athena said. Nico did as he was told, and stood up.

Zeus and Athena flashed out with Fury, and we were left with my dad.

"Thanks for the rescue dad."

He smiled. "It is no problem. Now, I must take you to camp."

Nico and I closed our eyes, and we flashed out. When I opened my eyes, I saw camp. I sighed in relief. I saw Chiron trotting over with Annabeth. She saw us and ran over. She pulled me into a hug and I kissed her. When we pulled apart, I saw Chiron talking with my dad. Then, he flashed out. Chiron came over to us.

"My boy," Chiron said with a smile. "It is good to have you back."
I smiled and I knew that I was home. But things were going to end up going down hill soon.